Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 03-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #1  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Default Some days you just want to float!

All the years of my husband not giving me compliments on my appearance hurt. Really hurt. He didn't say negative things, he just wouldn't tell white lies.

The flip side is that now he is giving compliments all the time and I know he really means them.

Last night he was admiring my legs and said I had gorgeous legs. Today while I was getting ready he said I looked fantastic. He grabbed me around the middle yesterday afternoon and gave me a very loving smooch and when we are intimate, I can see how much more enjoys this thinner and FITTER body. He loves seeing the muscle definition in my arms and legs and butt. It's a turn on to see me look healthy - being just thin probably wouldn't do it.

I'm not thin, but I look (and feel) healthy and well, that he appreciates it so much is making me want to float on air today. Makes me more motivated too!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

This gave me a huge smile...Your journey has been so inspiring. Soar today....after your hard work, you deserve it
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #3  
Changing for the better

S/C/G: 268/257/150

Height: 5'8"

That is so awesome!! So glad you feel special
TiffNeedsChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #4  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Ah thank you girls! And so funny I felt so good on a day I was starting to hold water. Scale was up this morning for my ovulation gain (which is worse for me than TTOM gain). I got over 175 (again) after really hoping I would never, ever go over that number again.

Oh well, maybe next month it wont!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #5  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Well you look great! I'm glad you're feeling good
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote