Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 09-25-2010, 06:19 PM   #1  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

Default hair makeover

want to get a hair cut done by a pro as a reward, help me feel like the new me. think i should do that maybe in the next 10# or so. that gives me time to think about what kind of haircut/look. yrs ago loved the idea of coloring it a little red, or highlights. not sure if i want do that now or not.
kinda my gold standard is a pic from hs. layered, wavy, loose curls. about shoulder length. no bangs. i have very dark brown hair, round face. slight red lights/or stray hairs. so its a warm brown, but almost black i guess. i only mention the red hairs bc, when you color it, big deal if its a cool or warm shade. but you'd have to look at it w/a microscope to find red hairs.
anyway,trying to decide on a haircut. my pic from hs pops into my head. other pics i see of hair styles just dont compare, but i'm trying to go forward. in wt loss. in changing my life. prob. shouldnt be recreating myself in youth. i'm almost 30. although, i think its an ageless style.

what do think? and what makeover sites do you recamend that dont need an uploaded pic. ? and any style rec. need to be wash and go. naturally wavy, curly if i dont brush it. very oily.
sorry that sounds so scatter brained.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #2  
I CAN do this!

bumping...anybody?
Old 09-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #3  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by katy trail View Post
want to get a hair cut done by a pro as a reward, help me feel like the new me. think i should do that maybe in the next 10# or so. that gives me time to think about what kind of haircut/look. yrs ago loved the idea of coloring it a little red, or highlights. not sure if i want do that now or not.
kinda my gold standard is a pic from hs. layered, wavy, loose curls. about shoulder length. no bangs. i have very dark brown hair, round face. slight red lights/or stray hairs. so its a warm brown, but almost black i guess. i only mention the red hairs bc, when you color it, big deal if its a cool or warm shade. but you'd have to look at it w/a microscope to find red hairs.
anyway,trying to decide on a haircut. my pic from hs pops into my head. other pics i see of hair styles just dont compare, but i'm trying to go forward. in wt loss. in changing my life. prob. shouldnt be recreating myself in youth. i'm almost 30. although, i think its an ageless style.

what do think? and what makeover sites do you recamend that dont need an uploaded pic. ? and any style rec. need to be wash and go. naturally wavy, curly if i dont brush it. very oily.
sorry that sounds so scatter brained.
Can u post a pic? I could give you some professional ideas....
Coastalcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #4  
I CAN do this!

i dont have one, even if i did, i use the wii for internet, wouldnt have a clue how to load it.
round face, green eyes with very thick eye brows, guess what you call a pixie nose turns up a little, my mom used to say i looked like brooke sheilds. i dont see it, but cant think of another celeb.
i'll try to find celeb pic of the style i'm talking about.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #5  
I CAN do this!

ok catherine zeta-jones has the style i'm talking about. my face kinda sim. to hers. but my cheeks are wider. when you google it i'm talking about the pics with shoulder length or longer wavy/curly hair. mine is very dark too. not sure if its same color. not drop dead pretty like her, but love the hair.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #6  
I CAN do this!

my hair is very thick, reg white girls texture. i dont have layers right now, just above or touching my shoulders now. its very plain. just wear pony tail. i'll do that any style i get, but when i'm out its nice to have a choice or be able to dress it up easily. i like to scrunch it with mousse and go.
i always read going to short doesnt look good on round faces. and without the layers my hair lays all flat, not flatterring either.
i realized i spent all this time talking about the hair style i dont have, not explaning what there is to start with.