3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   What do you wear to sleep in? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/120772-what-do-you-wear-sleep.html)

Darkblue 02-19-2008 11:01 PM

I wear a slippery satin or poly nightshirt without a collar. I'm too psychologically uncomfortable to sleep naked at night....it's just ick. ( husband likes me that way, though :D ) I don't like cotton night clothes...makes it hard to turn over. I'm perpetually cold even overweight, so I have piles of blankets on the bed. Can't wait for menopause...

Apple Cheeks 03-02-2008 02:05 PM

A white cotton tank top and "girl" boxers.

I tried sleeping nekkid a few times. It's just too weird. Also, if/when an earthquake hits (or other emergency, like a fire) I certainly don't want to be running out of the house in my birthday suit! Lol!

mariquita 03-02-2008 08:05 PM

I'm alone, so I sleep with a flannel pjs in the winter and lacy skimpy cami and shorts in the summer :)

GypsyCowgirl 03-24-2008 11:56 AM

i wear silky nightys, or a tank top and booty shorts, or sometimes sweats.. or my big camo tank top (more like a dress hah) or even nude.. all depeneds on what ind of mood im in i guess

aprilcp12344 03-24-2008 12:53 PM

White tank top and my gym shorts... always... lol. My bf doesn't mind all that much... If I wear pants I usually end up searching for shorts halfway through the night anyway... :)

Lunula 03-29-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple Cheeks (Post 2081094)
I tried sleeping nekkid a few times. It's just too weird. Also, if/when an earthquake hits (or other emergency, like a fire) I certainly don't want to be running out of the house in my birthday suit! Lol!

ROFL! I'm glad I am not the only person that feels this way! Ever since I was a kid (and not overweight) I had anxiety about having to run outside because of a fire or something, so I always had nice bedtime clothes! :o

Nowadays...just a long t-shirt. :D

cheetara 03-31-2008 09:25 PM

buck nekkid for me! :carrot:

mayness 03-31-2008 10:42 PM

Around the house at night, I wear pajama pants (mostly from Victoria's Secret -- they have very stretchy waists so they've fit at all my various weights =/ and they come in cute girly colors) and a loose t-shirt or tank top.

For sleep, depending on the temperature, I'll either wear nothing, just the shirt, or the shirt and pants. The one thing I CAN'T do is wear underwear to bed. Ugh. They'll keep me awake all night. :p

zenor77 03-31-2008 10:53 PM

I'm another one who sleeps naked or in undies. The only time I wear pjs is if it's extremely cold and even then I get frustrated because I get tangled.

I do have a bathrobe close by if I have to get up though.

jusalilbabefat 04-02-2008 07:33 PM

I sleep in a regular nightgown. When I was smaller I thought it was cute to sleep in one of my bf's shirts. Now that they pretty much fit me, not so cute.

ShannanA 04-02-2008 10:13 PM

work out pants and long sleave shirts in the winter, tank tops and boxers in the summer.

Taylor86 04-02-2008 10:19 PM

I sleep naked! :o

I usually jump into bed with one of my fiances' t-shirts but always manage to strangle myself somehow! LOL

I also love the capri pj-bottoms to be around the house in, but I am hoping to quit that habit as soon as be my jeans aren't so tight!

missbabygrlblue 04-14-2008 09:41 PM

I sleep in a long t-shirt to many kids around all the time not to:)

momof4girls 04-15-2008 09:03 AM

I sleep with nothing on. It is the most comfortable thing ever.

Amarie2pt0 04-17-2008 12:10 AM

I sleep in cute pj sets - the button up top and pant type. I got hooked last year when I bought a pink stripe set on clearance. I think I look cute and girly in them, and they're super comfy and decent enough if I have to run out in the yard after one of my dogs in the middle of the night. I used to mix random pj pants with t-shirts, but I always felt sloppy. I love the put-together feel I get now.