Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 03-26-2006, 06:01 AM   #1  

Default Good place to be

Hello,

A friend suggested this place to me. I belonged to a few other sites while losing my weight but now with maintence most do not understand what I'm feeling.

I have been busy reading and see that I'm not alone with my fears about gaining my weight back. I'm happy with reaching my goal and have decided not to go any lower.

I have been at goal for about 1 1/2 months. I had a gain of 9 lbs but managed to get rid of it. I do feel insecure about maintaining my loss. I feel a bit more confident because I did lose my gain and didn't let it become more. I have this dream where I wake up and my weight is back on over night.

A few exercise injuries held me back for a bit. I like to do my exercise every day as it has become a part of my life. Exercise has played a important role in my weight loss.

I have been doing lots of reading here tonight and feel like you understand how I feel. Wow lots of good information here. I would like to become a regular here as I need help with this

Last edited by Keya; 03-26-2006 at 06:31 AM.
Keya is offline   Reply With Quote