3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Living Maintenance (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance-170/)
-   -   Maintainers update check in thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance/264224-maintainers-update-check-thread.html)

Shannon in ATL 03-22-2016 12:35 PM

Wendalyn - I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles. I hope you are back to full strength soon. :hug:

evilwomaniamshe 03-27-2016 05:42 AM

Thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate the genuine concern from you 3 lovely ladies.
Jaye, you didn’t miss anything, I never mentioned what I actually endured because I’m not looking for sympathy replies. I update to let peeps know how my maintenance is going. Thanks again chickies, I hope you all have an eggcellent Easter! :) Wendalyn

saef 03-27-2016 07:15 AM

Wendalynn, finally I noticed that this entry has turned boldfaced and has been updated. (I find the forums harder to navigate since there's no longer a separate, contained Sticky section, which makes the whole thing look longer.) It's so good to hear from you!

I miss your breezy style, but sounds like there was not a lot to be breezy about during the past year, though you are sounding determined and upbeat in your posts here.

And I hear you on regaining lost muscle and being glad to be back in the gym. You can do it. I'm well on my way. It is taking longer than I thought, but it's one area in our lives where work repays with measurable & visible progress.

Take care, and please check in more often than once a year -- though if that's all we'll get of you, springtime is a good time for these kinds of reunions. And of course, happy Easter!

evilwomaniamshe 07-18-2017 09:30 AM

Hiya to all the Chickadees and Roosters that still roam here. :wave:

Update, 10 + years later & I'm still holding my own in MAINTENANCE-LAND!
I weighed in just for the he[[ of it to post today, 137.5
I still don’t give a rat’s @ss about numbers, seeing how my body performs for me daily truly trumps a damn scale reading!!! true dat. Just seeing the body I designed myself with weightlifting and competitive sports makes me smile when I catch a glimpse. :)

It was a looooooooong year of recovery for me having double surgeries. However, I’m bouncing back like a superball getting my strength, endurance, weight & muscle back onto my frame. No matter the challenge, every hurdle in life is negotiable given the right determination. Having a kick @ss spirit certainly helps overcome all obstacles life has thrown me. I’m a survivor and scars tell good stories.

I’m still rolling with my 80/20 maintenance. 80% of the time I eat foods that my body needs to nourish it and give me energy to power through my days & 20% of the time I eat for pure pleasure and consume anything I damn well please! Simplicity.

Thanks Saef for enjoying my easy breezy.

Time sure is ticking by, but I still feel like a teenager, despite being 49.99. The F word that rhymes with nifty sounds kinda harsh, so I claim 49.99 instead! :D
Hubby & I still take time off to travel the world and make memories instead of collecting $hit we don't need. :)
And ALWAYS taking the time to stop and smell the roses along the way.
Next year is our 30th Wedding Anniversary, leaning towards a month in New Zealand/Australia to celebrate that milestone.
Yuppers, LIFE is great on my end. Just keeping those that wonder bout me in the update loop.
Over and out.

Wendalyn

Shannon in ATL 07-18-2017 01:41 PM

Hey Wendalynn! Great to hear from you! I'm so glad that you are doing well. :)