Hey guys! Been gone for a few months... still thin! LOL

• Hey guys. Haven't posted here in a few months. Meredith coming back drew me back in. XDDDDD
    I haven't fallen off the wagon or anything, just got out of the habit of posting here.
    Well, I've been at maintenance for over 3 months now. Been staying pretty strong at around 150, a size M/L on top, 10/13 on bottom (2nd sizes are juniors).
    Life is good... busy with school and stuff though.
    Losing weight has definitely got me clothing obsessed. But I have a strong sense of modesty (seem uncommon in 20-year-olds, oh well) and a strong fear of the sun (I hate getting tan and tan sooo easily.. it's horrific... what I'd give to stay more pale), both of which combine to... NO SWIMSUIT.
    But I was on Etsy today and saw a swimsuit that is just so totally something I WOULD feel comfortable wearing, and gorgeous, I had to post it.
    It'd make me feel so feminine, but not self-conscious about showing off things I'd rather not be showing off.
    I'm strongly considering getting it, but since red is not my color, I sent the maker a message asking if I could possibly get a custom order in another color, like pink or yellow.
    LOVE!!!!!

(Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/39616341...e-bathing-suit)

So how are you all doing? Sorry I haven't been around much.
  • Hey there, welcome back! We missed you!

The suit is adorable! I love the red but it would be cute in other colors as well.

And big congrats on your successful maintenance!
  • Well, I like red as a color, but not ON me. I did a lot of research in the whole colors for your skintone idea and figuring out what compliments me, and I'm pretty sure I'm a summer, and from asking friends, strong colors (royal blue, true red, etc.) wear me so that you see the clothing and not me. I need weaker, more muted colors, like a muted red, or a pastel, to look my best. So I try to accommodate that. But if it's not ON me... I like almost every color (except puke green.... )
    What about you all? How have you all been lately? I'm sorry I haven't been around much... bad Megan! XDD
  • That is so cute! You look fantastic, too. I agree that other colors would be fun