Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 03-10-2008, 01:18 AM   #1  
Captain Obvious

Height: 5'8

Default Hi there!

Hi, I normally post in the Chicks in Control part of the board, but I was hoping to get to know some of the gals in this part. I guess I am in maintenance mode now, but it's hard to stop my "dieting" mentality. When I see the scale go up I freak and when it comes back down again I'm happy. Also eating has been really difficult as well as I tend to restrict too much when the scale goes up. I'm dealing with that a lot better now and am *finally* dealing with my issues. Hopefully with this my binging will come under more control. But for the most part my weight hovers around the same number, just +/- 5 pounds. Well, thanks for listening and I hope to get to know you all better soon!
gastronome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:55 AM   #2  
Meg

Hi Pooh Bear and ! (what a cute name! ) You've definitely come to the right forum -- a lot of us have the same issues that you do. Maintenance is a rollercoaster for a lot of us, but it makes it easier if we can smooth out the hills and valleys a bit. Please join us in our weekly chat thread so that we can get to know you better and don't hesitate to start a thread on any topic that interests you.
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #3  
Captain Obvious

Height: 5'8

Thanks for the warm welcome, Meg. =) I've always loved Winnie the Pooh. I'm almost 30 years old now and still do. I've actually been lurking around these parts so I've read some of the chats. I'll join in soon. This whole website has been SUCH a great find for me. I thought I was the only one in the world having all these obsessive "habits" about food and dieting and this site confirms that I'm not the only one! See you around the board!
gastronome is offline   Reply With Quote