3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Living Maintenance (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance-170/)
-   -   Maintainers Chat - October 8 - 14 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance/124547-maintainers-chat-october-8-14-a.html)

BillBlueEyes 10-13-2007 01:01 PM

Yeah teff

Thanks for the link; that teff is one cool grain :)

XXXX||| 7 ||||||| 14 ||||||| 21 ||||||| 28 ||||||| 35 ||||||| 42
Completed Beck Program-Day 4 of 42

clvquilts 10-13-2007 05:59 PM

Welcome Bill Blue Eyes!

Congrats Libby!

A few weeks ago I filled out the National Weight Loss Control questionaires for my first anniversary of successfully keeping off 30 lbs (instead of waiting until I hit my goal weight). Today, I receive a few pages of the questionaires back to complete. There were a couple of questions that didn't have the right answer for my circumstance so I had left them blank. This time around, they asked me to choose the one that best fits the scenario.

Yesterday, DH went to the doctor for a check up on plate that was put on his collarbone 3 weeks ago. He told his doctor that it was moving around on him and the doctor said that just can't be. But when they took the Xray, it showed that 4 of the 6 screws have come loose.

He's schedule to have surgery on Monday to put a new longer plate in. He'll be back to day one of healing again. I feel so badly for him.

My mirror is better than any of the mirrors I've seen in dressing rooms. It might be because it's never been hung. It sits on the floor leaning against the wall. To me, I look tall in it because of the angle. Anyone else who would try to look in it would have their head cut off!

Meg - I have one pair of shoes that makes me 5'4" like you and I feel soooo tall when I wear them. - It's all about perspective.

srmb60 10-14-2007 06:03 AM

Morning everyone!
The men of our church served the ladies' meeting yesterday and DH brought home left-overs! I had an eight enchilada encounter but I'm feeling much better now ;) All I have left is lovely fruit. I'm taking a big bowl for me and tha gals at work this morning. That'll be better than the eclaires some doctor left yesterday. (no, I didn't have any)

EZMONEY 10-14-2007 12:02 PM

HI LADIES ~:wave:

I just finished 3 treadmill miles. Angie is at church playing in the bell choir, we will both go to second service and meet my son and daughter in law. Our Pastor's anniversary celebration and lunch is today.

Spent the majority of the day, yesterday, watching football. I did 6 miles in the morning on the treadmill then my son came over. His wife was at their school all day, their football team was playing a team from up-state and her dance squad, she is the coach, was performing at the half-times of the JV and Varsity games.

SUSAN ~ Any leftovers? Never any enchiladas at my house...never!

CAROLYN ~Tell DH I am always told I have a few screws loose, he'll be OK. All kidding aside...ouch! Poor guy, prayers for a successful, easy surgery!

BAFF ~I don't believe I have ever had Ethiopian food, I wouldn't know where to start.

ENNAY ~I hope the foot heals quickly! Congratulations getting some of that gain..lost!

TARA ~Thanks. Good to see you! Good luck with those sweet potatoes!

LILY ~ I hope you had a great catch this week-end!

ALLISON ~I hope the meet the in laws/game went well.

LIBBY ~Thanks. Great job maintaining! Cute kid!

SWEET AMOR ~Thanks. good luck with those mid-terms!

MEG ~ KERY ~ MEL ~ ROBIN ~ SHANE ~ HICKERCHICK ~ LISA MARIE ~ JAY ~ ANNE ~ AND EVERYONE ELSE! :wave:

LisaMarie71 10-14-2007 06:18 PM

Hope everyone's having a good weekend! I can't believe it's almost over already! Mine's been filled with lots of work and lots of sleeping. I just couldn't seem to get enough sleep this weekend... And I've been doing a lot of reading to prepare for what I have to teach this week. I'm starting Fahrenheit 451 with one of my classes and I hadn't read it in ages, so I had to go back and reread it. Boy, Bradbury really did see into the future, huh? I swear it seems we're headed down the scary path he laid out for us in that creepily prescient novel... But I could go on and on about that and bore you all to death!

I'm pretty sad about this pain in my left hamstring, which is keeping me from running the last few days. I'm thinking of taking this whole week off, and that worries me. I REALLY have to keep my eating under control if I'm not running...