Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 05-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #1  

Default The Daily diet rant thread

Something eating at you?
Don't let it eat you, post it here! Then get it off your chest.

Rant for today:
Studying and assignments!! I study at home in my room on campus so for the past 3 weeks i have just been sitting down and eating. I have made sure to be active 5/7 days and to not over eat drastically.
Its just really annoying because when you are sitting down you know you aren't able to even consider loosing weight because of how calories in and calories out go together.

I am also just stressed for an exam i have on Monday. Waaaaaaaah.
irishcanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #2  
Every step is progress.

S/C/G: 297/221/175

Height: 5'11"

Ick, that bites. I hate it when having a weak moment at work and I walk by a co-workers desk and they have bags of candy sitting out.

Not really looking forward to Mother's Day as it means another reason for my family to have a holiday dessert that I don't want any part of. Once upon a time, my stepmother would have kept my part separate of any cake or pie she made, freeze it if I didn't eat it, or forgot it. And then the next time I walked into her house, she'd be chasing me with the frozen dessert. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm prepared to tell her I will throw it away if she sends it home with me.
RandomPaige is offline   Reply With Quote