Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 11-15-2006, 06:17 PM   #1  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Girl's night out...this one's a golden moldy...

Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out. Both were very faithful and loving wives, however, they had gotten over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers. Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they stopped in the cemetery.

One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take off her panties and use them. Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties and did not want to ruin them. She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded to wipe with that.

After the girls did their business they proceeded to go home.

The next day one of the women's husbands was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said, "These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst.. my wife came home with no panties!!"

"That's nothing" said the other husband, "Mine came back with a card stuck to her arse that said.....'From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you.'"
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:12 AM   #2  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

hahahahahah That is great!!!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 07:59 PM   #3  
ugggg.....

jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 168/190/125