Old 10-16-2006, 02:40 PM   #1  
Losing the Weight!

Default I'm Back... I think.. ;)

Hey all. Well, as a quick update... things are going along as planned. The big "D" is in the works, and the dust has settled nicely. Everything else has "settled" too.

I begin a new course of study in November which I'm looking forward to very much.

The only BAD thing right now is that I'm STILL stuck WL wise. I've been put on Gold with Bars to see if that will help... its been three weeks and not yet. BUMMER! Its been 4 months at this weight. This isn't a plateau anymore its an out and out stall. So, I keep plugging along, we'll see what happens.

Our center has undergone a complete change of staff, none of the origial people I worked with are there anymore, and things are "Different" to say the least. One thing I've noticed is no one is chiming to me that I'm "Just sensitive to foods". Hmmm I've been saying that all along.

At any rate. When I started Gold, we started brand new, as if I'd just walked into the LAWL Center for the first time. And I'm only weighing in twice a week instead of 3 times. I've given them until December 13 (My BD) to get me OFF Weight Loss and onto something more realistic, like stablization. Its depressing that I've been stuck in virtually the same place for four months and they just can't seem to get things moving again. Sigh.

So, now I'm going to spend some time perusing the boards here and see if I can't possibly get caught up some.
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Joan - You seem to be having the same problem a few of the girls are having - so close to goal, and yet so far! Catch up, jump in, and welcome back!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:00 PM   #3  
Losing the Weight!

Thanks. I'm pretty depressed about this whole 4 month thing. I can't BELIEVE that it is stuck... sigh
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:29 PM   #4  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi joan, it is so good to see you! Bad news about the stall, but I am glad that your divorce is going along well. Wish I had some advice but I really don't. Hope to see you around more!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:14 PM   #5  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Joan welcome back- I know all too well about the stall- I have been here since May. I started last week going all out with exercise and weights. Before I was always afraid it would stall my weight loss, but what the ****, I have been stuck for so long it does not matter anymore.
Glad all is going well with you
Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote