Old 08-27-2006, 10:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 289.2/267.4/175

Default New to 3FC--LA at Home Website

I am sort of new to this. I have never posted a message so I hope I am doing this right...Anyway, I think this site is great. I have been with LAWL 3 months and I have just been reading everyone's great advice. But I have a question that I can't seem to find on here... Does anyone subscribe to the LA at Home Website? If so, do you find it worth the money? My DH is going to get it for me for my birthday but I want to be sure it is worth it...my COD is sort of pushy when it comes to sales so I never know if they are telling me the truth or just trying to get the sale. Any thoughts on the website would be great! Thanks!
Jaredsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 11:26 PM   #2  

Hey Jaredsmom,

I totally love the LA at Home website. The message boards are great! I go to them often for encouragement, support, advice, recipes, etc. I also use the online cookbook. It's really nice to be able to ask the online dietician about new products and about the plan in general. LA Chef allows you to put in any recipe and have it tranformed into a plan-friendly recipe. Everyone posts their individual LA Chef recipe responses, so I've used some of theirs. I don't use the online journal; I just prefer the paper journal we get. Hope this helps!
hourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I haven't subscribed to it (yet) due to the cost. I've also found great support from the girls here. However, if someone were to get that for me as a gift... I would probably be very happy. It would be great to be able to ask the dietician to make over recipes as I cook a lot. Also, my COD doesn't have the new dining out books yet, so it would good to see the counts on new products that come out.

I say go for it! (and welcome to our community, too)
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:37 AM   #4  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

I have been going to LAWL since March and my counselors have not mentioned the at home website. How much does it cost?
merem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:41 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

merem - $99 for one year
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote