3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Different LAWL plans (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/86563-different-lawl-plans.html)

azgal32 06-12-2006 06:33 PM

Klvan: So far, so good...I am not overly hungry today, as I now start the Gold plan with Lites. Hooray! My "goal" is to get in that much exercise a week, although the past few weeks it hasn't been happening.

Cassy Cat: Welcome! I am very new too. Feel free to keep in touch! Good luck! We can do this. :)

CassyCat 06-12-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azgal32

Cassy Cat: Welcome! I am very new too. Feel free to keep in touch! Good luck! We can do this. :)

Yes ma'am we can. I went in for my weigh-in today, and I lost 3 pounds.
It's got me really motivated to know that I can lose 3 in 2 1/2 days.

I'm excited =D
Go US!

azgal32 06-12-2006 10:49 PM

Way to go, Cassy Cat! That's great! Stick with it, girl! I don't go to a center, as I am doing it on my own. I'll let you know in a few days how I'm doing. Keep up the good work!;)

Erin

Boo'sMom 06-13-2006 08:51 AM

Erin--Love the new avatar! Hang in there for the long haul--there are a lot of gals here doing it without a center (hey--you have us). Many of us started where you did and look what a few months can do?? I wish I'd done this 10 years ago.

azgal32 06-13-2006 11:13 AM

Lea Ann,

Thanks for your kind words! :) Yeah, I figured out the avatar pretty quickly. I like yours too! I'll have to change mine again soon to show off my kiddos!

I cannot wait until I'm in your shoes...I would be at goal! :carrot: I AM going to stick it out, my mom loves this plan and I'm learning all of you do too. Yesterday, went really well starting Gold. Of course I now have a cold passed down from my kids, but it made the transition from Red to Gold much easier, not having that starving feeling.

Hey, how often do you change your weight loss tickers? Just curious!

Have a great day everyone and I appreciate your support on my journey!:hug:

Erin

Boo'sMom 06-13-2006 11:30 AM

I change my ticker weekly--after official COD weigh in's. It hasn't changed in quite a while but that's normal for me. It's only a matter of time before you are in my place --just think--by Christmas you should be there easy! I have to put everything in a time frame--I was SUPPOSED to be on maintenance before vacation but didn't make it. Oh well--pretty content right now. Sorry about the cold--we seem to have a lot of sick chicks! Get better.

dolphn545 06-13-2006 11:37 AM

I change my ticker after weekly WI as well, but only if there is a loss to show. I don't like to move it in the opposite direction! :)

Tomkyn 06-13-2006 12:45 PM

I'm doing the program without the center as well. I went to the center several years ago and while it was great, it's a little over my budget. Also, I prefer these boards over going to a center any day.

Good luck ! The losses do feel so good.

azgal32 06-13-2006 12:53 PM

Thanks Tomkyn! Yes, I agree...people around here are motivating enough for me. Good luck to you! Have a great day! :hug:

Erin

Karla B 06-13-2006 12:54 PM

How do you know how to do it on your own?

azgal32 06-13-2006 01:04 PM

Karla: My mom is a paid member and is sharing her information with me. :)

Erin

StargazerJMK 06-13-2006 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shennie_97
yeah, that's purple (your proteins are 8oz right)

what will happen is you will go down to gold around 180ish and get 6 oz proteins and 1 mess veggie

Shennie... 8oz for protiens on Purple? Mine are 6 to 7 depending on what it is.

CassyCat 06-14-2006 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StargazerJMK
Shennie... 8oz for protiens on Purple? Mine are 6 to 7 depending on what it is.

Same here. 6-7.

Which is actually alot when you weigh it out. :D

Boo'sMom 06-14-2006 08:28 AM

In DH's purple book the Chicken (breast and ground white meat) are 8oz, everything else is 6-7. I think the chicken number always sticks in our head since that's what we eat the most of. Plus, that's raw weight so it's 7 oz. cooked. It's still a heck of a lot of meat!

austinmom 06-14-2006 11:44 AM

I think its a good thing I am on blue. I am a starch girl and would go crazy with only 2 starches...
Blue (with lites) is
2 1/2 P
3 V, 3 S, 3 F, which works excellent for me...