Old 05-28-2006, 06:25 PM   #1  

Default LAWL + Heavy Exercise Schedule

Just thought I would post to see if any of you are doing LAWL on a heavy exercise schedule? I workout 6-days per week (weights 3X per week, cardio 3X per week - interval training) and wondered if it was enough food to fuel such an activity load?

I have 35lbs left to lose (down 85 so far) so kicked the exercise up a WHOLE lot as this last chunk of weight is being quite stubborn. I wondered if there were any fellow exercise junkies out there following this program with success?
skinni_minni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 09:36 AM   #2  
Registered Loser

S/C/G: 236/185/140

If you told your COD you were exercising they should have factored that in, in which case it would be enough food. When I started LAWL in December I was exercising a lot, and they put me on Red. When I finally admitted to them I wasn't exercising early this month, they switched me to gold -- big difference. I had a lot of success with exercising/red, but I'm also having success with no-exercising/gold. I'm down 44 pounds since December 1. (236 - 192). Kicking up your activity and maintaining your calories is probably the best thing you can do when it gets stubborn.
missy_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 10:29 AM   #3  
PurpleSunshine

skinni - I'm following the same exercise regimen exactly and I'm following mostly Blue - I do up my protein on the days I workout with my trainer....He wants me to get in 90-112 grams per day
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:00 PM   #4  

Thanks ladies! I'm doing LAWL on my own for this last 30lbs or so - since I am already paying for the trainer, costs are adding up! I have been on Gold for the last bit - but I will think to add more lowfat protein to the Gold plan and see how that goes.

Have you noticed a slow down in the weight loss purplepirate since you started weight training? Mine has evened out, but I think I've put on about 4lbs of muscle - so really it's down, but not showing on the scale. I'm hoping to see the scale go down soon - but in the long run I guess the number isn't all that important than how you look in a swimsuit (or so I keep telling myself!) LOL.

Last edited by skinni_minni; 05-30-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:04 PM   #5  
PurpleSunshine

skinni - Yes, I definitely saw a dramatic slow down in the weight loss and once I started seeing the trainer - my scale went up slightly but I'm losing lots of inches and bodyfat - My clothes are definitely telling me the difference and showing me my success.....as far as the number not being important - definitely don't let it be your judge of your success!!! I was on Gold before working out alot - then I went to blue - with an extra protein and extra starch. Now I'm following the plan for the most part - but I will probably be closer to purple or red with the calories I'm getting and the protein amounts. I'm trying to follow his reccomendations (more protein) and eating totally OP too -
Old 05-30-2006, 06:22 PM   #6  

Thanks Ladies! Looks like I may need a bit more food, I will give it a shot. My trainer told me I am not allowed to weigh myself anymore, but I can't help myself, LOL!
Old 05-31-2006, 08:08 AM   #7  
PurpleSunshine

skinni - mine does the same thing - but I do - heheheheheh glad I do b/c yesterday morning I felt good about what the scale said - and then he weighed me after my workout and he said it was "good for after a holiday weekend".....??? he wouldn't tell me - but it didn't bother me b/c I had eaten some extra stuff before my workout in order to get some extra energy - He worked my butt off just like I knew he would