3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers and Friends April (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/80496-lawl-losers-friends-april.html)

Repo girl 04-14-2006 12:40 PM

Britt, I have been doing it for 12 days now, but Tina and I agreed to put our scales away for 4 weeks, so I don't know how much I have lost, but I am able to get into the smallest pair of pants that I own, and a week ago I could not zip them. I am definitely losing. Angelica will be back after Easter. We will have to see what she has to report on her loss. Great job on the 2 lbs. Cockatiels are great birds, maybe he could learn to whistle?

rad7775 04-14-2006 12:45 PM

Katie:
Sorry, :lol: OMG, I'm seriously consider to change your name from Katie to pee-pee girl! :lol: :hug: (that's how I called my DD when she have those days that she just do pee-pee and pee-pee, and more pee-pee)

Britt:
Congrats girl!! :cheer:

Repo girl 04-14-2006 12:49 PM

Milca- It would be a fitting change, just ask my poor DH who assumed he was marrying a grown up......not so much!

Repo girl 04-14-2006 12:54 PM

Right, LA All the Weigh, that is what I am doing, but it still comes out to almost 7 weeks. Thats okay, though, because I am looking for a really great loss!

brittyboo07 04-14-2006 12:55 PM

Barbara~
that angel food cake looked really good i might have to make that sometime soon. Do you think it would work if i put in bananas or strawberries in place of the pineapple if i wanted to change it up a bit? Let us know how it turns out. And how are you gonna count it?

Katie~
ohhhhhhhhh not a good visual on the pringles can lol. HAHA the one thing my bird has down is how to whistle!!! Its worse in the spring when all the birds outside start showing back up again and being loud in the morning he just has to join in lol.

Milca~
Thanks and i agree with you we might have to change Katies name lol.

dawn78 04-14-2006 12:56 PM

There was just a message on here from "lawl all the way" and now it's gone. I was going to comment on it. She had posted the 6 week challenge, but she had a 2 day break after the 12 days of using the slimfast and then 2 normal days POP. Did anyone else see that? I was wondering what the 2 day break was.

rad7775 04-14-2006 12:59 PM

Katie:
I'm doing TO today and tomorrow again, I did it last week but I did the unlimited, just to give it a try, but it didn't worked out that well, so since this last three days I have been such a bad girl, :kickbutt:, I want to start fresh again. I would like to do the 6 week challenge but I'm scared that the shakes don't made me feel full, and then I started breaking it...If Idecided to do it Iwill like to combine it with the 6 week program from the BL DVD, to see how it works!

dawn78 04-14-2006 12:59 PM

Well ladies I'm out of here! Everyone have a great Easter. I'm guessing I won't have a lot of time this weekend to lurk or post so that means I'll have a lot of catching up to do on Monday!

Gamababa3 04-14-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brittyboo07
Barbara~
that angel food cake looked really good i might have to make that sometime soon. Do you think it would work if i put in bananas or strawberries in place of the pineapple if i wanted to change it up a bit? Let us know how it turns out. And how are you gonna count it?

Katie~
ohhhhhhhhh not a good visual on the pringles can lol. HAHA the one thing my bird has down is how to whistle!!! Its worse in the spring when all the birds outside start showing back up again and being loud in the morning he just has to join in lol.

Milca~
Thanks and i agree with you we might have to change Katies name lol.

I'm not sure how you would mix the pudding without the juice of the pineapple. Unless you just make the pudding with nonfat milk and add the bananas in it. I'm guessing the count would be a S, D & F, but then there is no milk in it. I'm not sure how to count the SF pudding then. How would you count it?

rad7775 04-14-2006 01:09 PM

Barbara:
I think it could be a starch b/c you are not consumming enough fruit or dairy to count it..:dunno:

Repo girl 04-14-2006 01:12 PM

Dawn- There is 2 normal OP days after the 12 shake days. I must not have posted that right. LA All the Weigh, where did you go? Anyways, thanks for pointing that out. I am doing it that way, but I must have screwed up when I posted about it this morning.

Milca- You know what? I love the shakes, and they are keeping me full. Here is a sample of my menu:
Morning: Coffee, shake
AM Snack: Apple
Lunch:1/2 protein, Dairy (always 2 oz of cheese), 2 veggies, 1 starch
PM-2 Fruit
Dinner-P,S,V,V
And tons of water all day, plus hot tea if I am feeling hungry.

rad7775 04-14-2006 01:17 PM

Katie:
Doesn't sound that bad, what kind of shakes are you drinking the LAWL ones or another one, Girl, I'm really excited now on doing it, I feel very motivated, but I'm on purple and I'm thinking to talk to my COD to go back to Red, I managed it so well that I hardly cheated when I was doing it.

CandlePrincess 04-14-2006 01:28 PM

Katie I am going to start a thread to get another group together for the challenge....would you mind posting on that thread how we do this.

Rebeca 04-14-2006 01:51 PM

britt- I just asked at the COD about the plan and they said it was fine! But then again, i just dont think they know what they are talking about!

Just weighted in and i am goign to change my ticker ...cant stand this anymore... gotta be honest...

185.6! WHAT THE $%#%????

brittyboo07 04-14-2006 02:30 PM

Rebeca~
I just cant see how that could be right. If you are not using the lites then they should have increased your food amount with a starch and 1/2 protein or something like. I know someone figured out what the bars counted as before. You might want to call the LAWL 800 number and talk to them. Other chicks who are not doing the lites am I right that you have more food since your not eating the bars or have i lost it lol.