Old 03-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #1  

Default Question about husband doing plan.

I am on the plan and pay for it, but DH is thinking about doing it on his own. I have all the plan info that one person was so nice to send me, but where woudl you think he should start?

He is 5' 11", 205 lbs. Would he do the LA Express also at the beginning, is that the same for everyone?

Thanks!

Sheila
slecompte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:59 PM   #2  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

My DH is doing the plan, too. He started at 232 and is down to 209 (also 5'11). He is on purple with Lites if you need the info let me know. I don't see why ha can't do the Take Off with Knudsen's.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:03 PM   #3  

Yes, I would tell him to do TO with Knudsen's also. I hated the LAWL TO juice, it looked nasty to me, but I did Knudsen's last week and it wasn't too bad.

I will check to see if I have the purple with Lites info - if not, I may take you up on the offer. Thanks!!

Sheila
Old 03-01-2006, 06:11 PM   #4  

Anyone else know, is Purple the right one? It is less food then red it looks like...Thanks!