Old 01-20-2006, 10:04 PM   #1  

Default sugar free jello

Hi everyone. I have a quick question on sugar free jello if anyone knows. I buy the wallmart brand, it says it is 5 calories per serving. Well it is something I'm totally hooked on, kinda keeps me sane. Lately I go through 2 boxes a day, thats 40 calories worth, just snacking on it during the day. Is there anything wrong with that? I get good nutrition from everything else all day and and eat healthy. This stuff just seems tooooo good to be true. Is there anything I'm missing or am I really just eating 40 calories of mostly water? Any help on this would be most greatly appreciated. I think without this stuff I'd be back to my all sweets bad habit and its all I can do to avoid living on cake and cookies again.
brianj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:43 PM   #2  
New mom to be

I am the same way!!! I eat sugar free jello all day too!!! I also eat a couple of servings of sugar free pudding. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!! I don't think that you are missing anything with the sugar free jello. It's mostly H2O!!
sassybrat25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:02 PM   #3  
Yee Haw!

S/C/G: 278/220/130

Height: 5'4"

I wondered about it too.
Kamily828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:08 PM   #4  

thank you. I've been worried about it, its just so good and whenever i'm ready to go binge on sweets it saves me so i was praying it was really ok
brianj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

My only problem with it is that it's a box of chemicals. But so is diet coke so .... I guess we learn what we can and choose our evils
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote