3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Weigh In... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/66562-weigh.html)

herownbeat 11-01-2005 02:20 PM

Went to WI today and I'm down another pound so I'm so happy. That's a total of 3.4 lbs from last week.

The best part though is that I can now say I've lost 20 lbs. Now onto conquering this Thanksgiving goal. :-)

slimdreams 11-02-2005 12:44 PM

Today is day 2 on plan. I started Friday at 181.6, and Monday I was 179.6, and today I'm 177.8 so I'm doing good! I pray it keeps on going like this, and that their scale is more accurate than mine at home!

shennie_97 11-02-2005 04:10 PM

Great job Kisha!

I was down this morning at 166.6, but won't claim it until I see it again tommorrow :)

herownbeat 11-02-2005 11:37 PM

Way to go Kisha and Shennie!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow. :-)

mrsbeanie 11-03-2005 10:06 PM

Way to go everyone on the weight loss!!!

:crossed: for all those still to weigh in.

I go back to COD tomorrow for my 13 week weigh in and she will measure my inches. :goodscale: :^: :rolleyes: :barf:

Be back tomorrow to report, soldiers! :drill: (in honor of star)!

Beanie

deetsmom 11-04-2005 02:16 PM

Did terrible despite drinking over 100oz water a day, being POP and exercising...up .2
I say terrible since I lost 2.4 on TO this weekend only to gain a whole pound back by the end of the week. Ive been moved to the Gold plan..Im hoping the lesser amount of food wont send my body into starvation mode and cause me to GAIN more....

mrsbeanie 11-04-2005 03:05 PM

Deets- what a bummer! Im hoping the Gold plan works for you!

Beanie

slimdreams 11-05-2005 01:01 AM

Deets,

I agree with everyone else, hopefully this gold plan for a few days or weeks will do the trick. The body definitely is a strange one to figure out when it comes to the whole weight loss equation. In the past, I was like Marbear, eat perfect for a few days and no loss, mix a cheat day up in there, and boom the lbs came off. Actually it worked that way again last week and this week. Now, I'm confused and wonder do I stay more pop this week, because I ate bad this past week,and still lost or 1 cheat day? I told you it gets confusing, but we'll all get to our goals one way or the other. Atleast we have our counselors to leave the stress to, and let them figure out something for us! Hang in there! When do you get to do take off again? I messed up bad on mine, so I'm wondering can I just start again this week, or wait until next week?

deetsmom 11-05-2005 08:14 AM

I dont plan on doing TO again, Im not sure if its worth it or not...anyway, they say you can do it every two weeks.

My 115lb friend tells me this "cheating thing" is the key- youre not the first one to advise this! Actually, a friend of mine at the center (a client whos there at the same time as me everyday) just said that yesterday.

I am just SUCH a rule follower with eating plans that it would be so hard for me to risk cheating and GAIN MORE and have to fess up at the center. Its getting tempting though...I have a party to go to tomorrow and I was just going to not eat there since I can not control the food they serve or weigh it out EXACTLY.

The whole reason I joined LAWL late August is cos WW TOTALLY stalled for me for NINE MONTHS and I never gave up, I just kept HOPING and working along but NOTHING helped. Inside, although I am much happier with the way I look, I am afraid this could happen again. Realistically, I think the change in plan is a good idea although I seem to have lost a full meal in the process...that 1/2P and S was a breakfast for me. Oh well, move on..yogurt here I come:)

herownbeat 11-05-2005 11:46 PM

deets - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

truecanadianangel 11-06-2005 12:16 AM

well i FINALLY did it. i hit the 20 lbs gone mark. now on to the next goal hitting the 25 lbs mark.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...02.4/20.2/.png

angela

textjewel 11-06-2005 06:17 AM

Angela - woohoo - wtg, sweetie!

Deets -I'm with you - I don't want to get out of the habit of following the rules - but the scale has been STUCK. Maybe this is an October Curse??? And bleeding into November??

Julie

deetsmom 11-07-2005 10:58 AM

:stress: :tantrum: :dunno: :kickcan: I hate this thread...Im not posting till I have good news... I AM THE SAME FOR NO FRIGGIN REASON...I am going to bed hungry and resisting all temptations..and for what?!

shennie_97 11-07-2005 11:11 AM

deets, I feel so bad that you are having a stall. Maybe try to switch things up. Sicne you are going to bed hungry, try a later dinner for a day or two and see what that does.
:grouphug:

DestinyS8 11-07-2005 04:20 PM

Well, I weighed in today and I am up .4 from Friday....not suprising as I ate a ton of ham yesterday. I find that I cheat one day on the weekend...it does tend to bring my weight up for a day or so, but at the end of the week I end up losing overall. I am only in my 3rd week, so who is to say if this will continue.

I am on the gold plan...I don't seem to be starving, but I do struggle not to drink too much on Friday nights... I have found that switching to wine seems to help--I drink beer too fast.

I am planning on beginning to exercise some starting on Wed. morning. Keep your fingers crossed!