3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Weigh In... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/66562-weigh.html)

Boo'sMom 03-01-2006 01:51 PM

Today was D-day. Surprised myself and was down another 2 (I only weigh weekly). I feel sooo heavy the week before TOM so I was very pleasantly surprised. Officially I am down 19.8 but since my ticker will say an even 20, then so will I--if anyone should ask!!

OH--I had to edit--just realized I am in a new decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hkychik 03-01-2006 02:02 PM

Way to go, you losers!
RUNNING on the treadmill? Whew! I don't have that much coordination! Great job!

Heather, did Savannah jog with you?;) I know that Meghan likes to ride her bike or roller blade when I go walk with her.... she usually rides circles around me!

I was up .4 today :mad: but I expected it.... I am PMSing hard and had some salty things yesterday. sigh.....

PURPLEPIRATE99 03-02-2006 09:45 AM

hkychik - No, She is not yet 2 - so there is no way if she was walking I would've been able to run - she was in the stroller - but lovin' every minute of it..........

Mom_of_3_Monsters 03-02-2006 09:47 AM

With doing TO Monday and Tues, and being POP yesterday, I am down a total of 5 lbs :carrot:

Repo girl 03-02-2006 10:28 AM

Great job Norissa, Lori, and Boosmom!!

Okay, my DH had to work today, so I don't get to go to the COD this week after all. I am going to post my loss anyway, since it is a good one. Down 4 lbs!!

angelica1674 03-02-2006 11:46 AM

Congrats norissa and repo girl!!! Great losses, WAY TO GO!!!!

Norissa~ I gained .5 today but I think its cause I ate late last night and I had alot of hot sauce yesterday(I think I am addicted to it ,lol)on my Lean Cusine pizza.So I am not worried.

To all you who have slowed up with the weight loss think of it this way, The less fat you have to lose the slower it is to take off. I think of it like that and it makes me feel better.

mrsbeanie 03-02-2006 09:39 PM

Congrats to all the losers! Great job!:carrot: :woo: :dancer: :carrot: :woo: :dancer: :carrot: :woo: :grouphug: :dancer: :carrot: :woo: :dancer: :carrot: :woo: :dancer:

30lbsby22 03-03-2006 01:34 PM

down a pound....now off to run...ugh!

heather314 03-05-2006 09:31 AM

Everyone's got great losses congrats!!!!! :D Weighed in yesterday morning and am down a little over a pound yaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!! I never post the mid week weighins because I find i'm always only up or down .2, weird. Anyway have a great day everyone!!!! Not sure how much i'll be able to get on the computer today, my son has been fighting his naps and sleeping in general the past couple days so i've got my hands full.... :)

emmysmom 03-21-2006 10:37 AM

I moved my ticker...I knew the loss from being sick would come back to haunt me! I was "complaining" to my counselor because I didn't want the gain, but she said "But, look...you still lost 3 pounds overall since last Monday, so shut up!". (in a joking way...she's my favorite drill sargeant!) So I moved my ticker back up because I don't want to stress myself out more than I have to. I NEED to get to the 140's before I strangle myself!!!!!

Boo'sMom 03-21-2006 10:40 AM

Tina--you are so close! Just look how far your little chickie has traveled!! I've missed seeing little Emmy's face around here.

hkychik 03-22-2006 02:07 PM

excellent WI shock

Yippee! After working at the rink all weekend and straying some, I didn't expect much at WI today - 2.6 lost since Friday! (see me patting myself on the back????) I have been struggling with the change from red to purple and now, maybe I have the hang of it!

Boo'sMom 03-22-2006 02:47 PM

Lori--congrats--that's a lot of weight in just a few days! I don't know how you manage it all--I feel like a slug compared to so many of you guys!

PURPLEPIRATE99 03-22-2006 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo girl
I am going to post my loss anyway, since it is a good one. Down 4 lbs!!

:D ;) :carrot: :smoking: :wave: :spin: :cb: :hat:
:flow1: :dancer: :woo: :cheers: :cheers: :stir: :cheer: :goodscale :beach:

Okay, now send some of those vibes my way - what happened to the no loss this morning?? When did you weigh? Oh, I'm so hoping for a decent loss tomorrow moning, please share now - I will let you keep yours...just share the luck!!! or rather I should say hard work!!!

emmysmom 03-22-2006 03:02 PM

Heather, you're confusing me! Katie's loss was from the 2nd...oops!