Old 08-23-2005, 12:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'5

Default How do I count these?

I had a PayDay and some a package of peanut butter sandwiches. Should I count these as PayDay: 2f 1s PB sand: 2 f 1s? When you go off the program you still count these items right? Is it possible to stay OP 100% of the time, or do you all have stuff not on the list? Thanks!

Oriana
ovwgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:09 PM   #2  

I am stuck working 12 hr night shifts and was hungry. Junk was my only choice and I figured the PB stuff would be most healthy! Thanks for the help. I'll try to count them the best I can so I don't stray too far!

Oriana
Old 08-23-2005, 02:33 PM   #3  

I'm on gold. I'm just doing this schedule for three days, so that's why it's been a struggle. I normally do bring my lunch, did today in fact, but I fell into the temptation of junk! Oh well. I just blame it on this crazy schedule that ends tonight (hopefully!!)
Oriana
=)
Old 08-23-2005, 04:31 PM   #4  

Oriana
Paydays aren't on the plan at all. If you were to go into a center of LAWL and tell them you ate a Payday and want to know how to count it - they would have a hissy fit...
You should probably take your food with you to work from home and leave the Paydays and peanut butter crackers out of the equation...
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 04:42 PM   #5  

Oriana
Mary is right, one mistake isn't worth a day loss. Just go and look you plan over again and see what you can easily take to work......the plan really works best if you try to stick to it as much as possible. Also you need the structure at first so you actually learn the plan and what it's all about.
Good luck
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 07:41 PM   #6  

Thanks, I did really good except for last night! I will cut out the fats and starch for today. Thanks for your help!