Old 07-07-2005, 02:52 PM   #1  

Default new today

Hi,

I have been reading the boards for a few days and today signed up at LAWL center. I am not officially beginning until Monday due to a tempting weekend, I am going to a Renaissance faire and love the food. Then I have a very Italian family party Sunday. SO I figure MOnday will be the day.

I am excited. Anyone have any tips for starting? I tried the Lite bars and got a variety pack which the counselor said I could have Tuesday when I come back for my customized diet plan. I know some people use Luna bars, when I told her how much I liked them she said I can't have them anymore. Is this just so I'll buy her bars?
tatania1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:30 PM   #2  

Of course it's so you'll "have" to buy their bars. Sux, but it's true.

Welcome to the board and to the program, by the way! Join us in the monthly thread, that's where all the action is.

Fiona

P.S. I LOOOOOOVE Renaissance Festival/Faire! Ours doesn't start until August, DH and I go every year on/near our anniversary.
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Yes, you can replace the Lites with the Luna bars...just don't tell them!
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:19 AM   #4  

Tatania- LAWL will never 'suggest' or 'allow' a store bought food or supplement when they have a product to sell - so that's probably why no lunas, no Knudsen's morning blend juice, etc.

I use lunas interchangably with lites - have for months and have had good results.

Welcome to the group! We have a ren fen here in August - I went once and had a great time!

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:35 PM   #5  

thanks for the input. . .I figured they just wanted more money! I just didn't want to go off plan by not following the rules.

I can't wait for the Renn Faire tomorrow, although I think it might rain!!
tatania1 is offline   Reply With Quote