Old 11-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #1  

Smile looking for some advice...

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum and interested in getting back into LA weight loss' program. About 8 years ago, I was very successful with the program, however I have lost touch with the actual plans. Moreover, all center in my area no longer exists. I am a medical student and therefore am not looking to spend the amount of money I did at one point in time on the program. After researching several sites, I came across something that looked like it was the program sold through Ebay. Is this legitimate? Does anyone have the programs they are will to share and also the recipes for the kick off juice? I was also wondering about substituting for the bars, since I am not abel to purchase them anymore. Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thank you!!!!!!
joyfulgirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

If you purchase the plans off eBay, they are legit. They give you all that. They tell you the different plans, which one you should be on, how to do TakeOff etc and all the substitutes for TakeOff and bars.. When you look at eBay, you can look at the feedback of the seller to ensure you are comfortable purchasing from them.
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote