Old 10-12-2005, 05:22 PM   #1  

Default can n e one help

hello all i am new here i would really like to try this diet but cant afford it due to the fact that i have 3 kids so can someone please help me by givin some advice and a little help if so thank u and if not i understand thank u
skinnylivinin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 05:39 PM   #2  

Hi skinny,

how much do you weigh, how much do you want to loose, how often do you exercise, are you breastfeeding, do you work any shift work? Not tring to get all in your business, but those are some determining factors as to what plan you would work with.

also if you have any medical problems, after getting all the info I would check with your doctor first becasue some people have had medical reasons that some of the plan doesn't work for them, but it can ussualy be tweaked for those problems.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 05:48 PM   #3  
it's always something

The diet plan is available on eBay for about $5 if you want to look it over to make sure it's what you want to do before joining. Sometimes it helps to know what to expect before you get there, so you don't get pressured into a sale. I think some of our LAWL members do the diet plan without paying for the program, too.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 01:40 AM   #4  

well lets see sheenie im 230 i want to be 154 no problems i dont breast feed im in school i dont work so if can help plesase do um so suzanne you say some people do it without paying how is that please help
Old 10-13-2005, 11:11 AM   #5  

I don't know for sure, but i think that is either purple or red. Red Plan with Lites/ Luna's is PP 1/2 SSS VVVV FFF D F LL, and purple with lites/lunas is VVVV, SS, FFF, PP, D, Fat, LL

I'm not on either of these so I can't give the specifics on serving size, so in order to get a list of all of "allowed" foods and the correct portions for all of thsoe foods, I would check out E-bay and get the plan from there (make sure the auction has red, purple, blue, and gold so you won't have to buy again when you go down)

You can get the TO juice from e-bay or you can try knudsens morning blend for 1/4 of the cost at your neighborhood store. You can also get the lunas from you neighborhood store or buy lites off of e-bay.

The way that some peopl do the plan without paying is by not using the centers, but buying the stuff they need off e-bay and following the plan. There are people who have done this successfully.

If you go that route I would look for the newer plans on e-bay (not the cards, the books) and try to have some support (like these boards)

But check out the website, stick around here for a while and check out e-bay and find out if it is something you really want to do before you make any major committments. You can even go and get a free consult from your local center.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:43 AM   #6  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Skinny - I started on Red and am now on Purple so I have the info for both plans. PM me with your email address and I will send you the info on portion sizes if you want.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 06:16 PM   #7  

carmen thank u for helpin me thank u so much
Old 10-14-2005, 01:33 PM   #8  

i looked on e bay but i cant find one with all that you need so if anyone can help me out please pm me and help thanks
Old 04-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shennie_97 View Post
I'm not on either of these so I can't give the specifics on serving size, so in order to get a list of all of "allowed" foods and the correct portions for all of thsoe foods, I would check out E-bay and get the plan from there (make sure the auction has red, purple, blue, and gold so you won't have to buy again when you go down).
So I noticed you aren't on red or purple, were you ever on the gold plan? Just wondering because I've been searching all over for information on the gold plan, I used to do LAWL but I don't have my stuff anymore any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated!
aiedail776 is offline   Reply With Quote