3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Not seeing it yet? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/197010-not-seeing-yet.html)

luciddepths 03-22-2010 06:28 PM

No this is great! this is what i need :) when i get home ill get back to you more. most of the time with the PB, i always count it as a fat and a protein.. but i've had mixed reviews so i dont know what to count it as... but yes i do count the dips..

luciddepths 03-22-2010 07:31 PM

ill be able to do a way more detailed response at home.. cause im doing this on my ipod..
but.. WOW 2tbsp of peanut butter is 4!!! i had no idea.. man i wish it was me that was at LA instead of my mom (she doesnt even follow it did for less than a month.. spent over 500) so im trying to do it but its hard when i dont know alot of the little things!

I'm so glad i found this site! thank you guys!

Okay so I found out the cottage cheese is 1 g fat 100 cal, it's the kind that has the fruit on the bottom it's size is about 113g or about 1/2 cup

the slice of bread is 130 :(

AndreaMarie 03-24-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luciddepths (Post 3213168)
ill be able to do a way more detailed response at home.. cause im doing this on my ipod..
but.. WOW 2tbsp of peanut butter is 4!!! i had no idea.. man i wish it was me that was at LA instead of my mom (she doesnt even follow it did for less than a month.. spent over 500) so im trying to do it but its hard when i dont know alot of the little things!

I'm so glad i found this site! thank you guys!

Okay so I found out the cottage cheese is 1 g fat 100 cal, it's the kind that has the fruit on the bottom it's size is about 113g or about 1/2 cup

the slice of bread is 130 :(

If you are using cottage cheese for just a protein it needs to be 3/4 cup of nonfat or lowfat cottage cheese. If you don't like the taste add your own fruit to it and count in as a protein and a fruit.

Your bread will count as 1.5 starches.

I hope this info helped! :hug:

luciddepths 03-24-2010 09:55 AM

It does help! Any is appreciated. I think what I have to do is only get foods that I know for sure are either 1 st 1 fat that kind of thing and measure accordingly.

luciddepths 03-24-2010 12:26 PM

Hey guys i have an example of food... is this ok?

Protein shake - 1 cup milk and 1 scoop protein - 1 dairy, 1 pro
3 cups of snap peas - 3 veggies
4 large rice cakes - 2 st
2 cups strawberries/1/4 cup ricotta - 2 fruit, 1 dairy
1 frozen lean cusine - 1 st, 1 pro
2 luna

2 litres of water, going on 3...

thats what i've got for myself today all day untill i go home for supper..

Does that seem ok for my plan?

mj2007 03-24-2010 01:04 PM

This one looks okay to me. As long as your rice cakes are about 50-60 cal or less each.
If i were you i would stay away from cottage-cheese...too much sodium and caused a lot of boating for me.

Some good examples of veggie protein are beans( washed thoroughly if canned),1% milk, fat-free plain yogurt, soy milk( plain), allegro cheese( 11 g of protein , 1 g fat per 30 gm), lite ricotta, fat free cheese singles, liquid egg whites/substitutes, ground soy or soy burgers, veggie burgers.

I would advice against nuts in the weight loss phase...they have way too much fat than protein. I eat nuts once in a while these days because i am on stabilization.

It is best to stick to foods that you know for sure...how many fat, st etc...a known :devil: is better than unknown :D

AndreaMarie 03-24-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luciddepths (Post 3215963)
Hey guys i have an example of food... is this ok?

Protein shake - 1 cup milk and 1 scoop protein - 1 dairy, 1 pro

What's the breakdown of your protein, cals, prot, fat, carbs??

3 cups of snap peas - 3 veggies
4 large rice cakes - 2 st
2 cups strawberries/1/4 cup ricotta - 2 fruit, 1 dairy
1 frozen lean cusine - 1 st, 1 pro

Make sure it's under 300 calories.
2 luna

2 litres of water, going on 3...

thats what i've got for myself today all day untill i go home for supper..

Does that seem ok for my plan?

Are you using reduced fat ricotta?

luciddepths 03-25-2010 12:17 AM

Yes using reduced fat :)

Yip the ones i get are all under 300.
I'm not sure what you mean the break down?

luciddepths 03-25-2010 12:17 AM

Mj ive definitely gotta do that!! You guys are SO HELPFUL!!!

AndreaMarie 03-25-2010 09:06 AM

By breakdown, it means how many calories, protein, fat, carbs and fiber are in one serving of an item.

luciddepths 03-26-2010 12:06 PM

Okay one more lol

1 pro and 1.5 dairy - pro shake just 1 1/2 cup milk and pro scoop
2 veg - 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup orange pepper
1/2 tbsp light dip
1 cup spinach
1/2 cup straw berries - .5 fruit
1 cup cottage cheese light

1/2 of 1/4 cup light ricotta and 1 cup straw berries
- .5 dairy and 1 fruit

4 rice cakes- 50 cal ineach
2 slices of bread - 50 cal each slice

Does this sound ok so far?

mj2007 03-26-2010 01:31 PM

Sounds good...just a reminder...
Raw Spinach - 2 cup = 1 V
Lettuce or other green leafy stuff - 3 cup = 1 V

If you lack enough veggies in your diet...you might lack fiber and suffer bloating or irregularity...i can speak from experience ;)

luciddepths 03-26-2010 05:22 PM

Okay cool! I just need to get a feel for what I should be eating. Thank you guys

oh I usually eat 3-4 cups a day of veggies

I know what you mean I stopes the sugar and salt now I don't have puffy face!