Old 11-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #1  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

Default Nsv!

Hi everyone,

I had a big NSV today and I just wanted to share. Today at work, we had a really important meeting. The regional president was coming to visit, and our manager went WAY overboard because she was so nervous/excited about him coming. So, she ordered 3 GIANT trays of pastries for our office of 20 people. Needless to say, even after everyone else had some (I didn't eat any at the meeting) there was still a TON of it left over.

She left all three trays on the lunchroom table... muffins, cookies, cinnamon buns, scones - anything you could imagine. And I ate lunch in that room, all by myself, with nothing to look at but those pastries for a half hour.

I didn't eat a single bite of them. I just knew the guilt of eating one would bum me out, and the heaviness and sweetness of them would just make me feel gross.

6 months ago, I would have never been able to do that.

However, I will confess... I stole some of the fruit that was being used as garnish
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #2  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 214/144/160

Height: 5"8

Hey, good job! That is like a huge deal, really. I went on a little bender last week at work with some silly halloween candy, so I can just imagine what I would have done in that situation.

You're tough!
ThicknPretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

That is fantastic!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #4  

Thats terrific. Way to go girl...
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote