Old 10-26-2009, 04:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 171/167/135

Height: 5'5"

Talking Back Again!

Ok, this is going to be another re-start! I'm Michelle and we currently live in the UK (since '04). I love the program and have found past successes!

In ’02 I lost 35lbs thru a US center (181 to 145)

’05 - lost weight again thru dieting and running. (post baby #3 -190 to 145)

Can’t believe I have let my weight creep back to 173!

Like many, I tend to eat for any/every reason - happy, stressed, to be social, when I am bored. I love meeting girlfriends out for a glass or 3 of wine which has become a bad habit.

There is a lot of uncertainty in my immediate future which won’t be sorted out for about 6-9 months. If I don’t get my head back around my weightloss – I will end up even BIGGER and my clothes aren't fitting right! Unfortunately, this is something I think I am going to have to work on my entire life as I LOVE all types of food!

I enjoy exercising by running about 3 days a week (for about 13-15 miles); pilates; and taking the dog on country walks. (a shoulder injury has me off my other sports – tennis, swimming and climbing. I have completed a half marathon every year since ’06 – I did 2 this year (and a few 10ks)! Unfortunately, I use my exercise as an excuse to be able to eat.

1st Goal – Maintain the program for a day
2nd Goal – Maintain the program for a week
3nd Goal - 155 by Christmas
4th Goal – 145 by Feb 15
Goal Weight - 135

Questions – I am looking for some regular support, where do you find the best place for this support?

I am not exactly sure which program I should be on as I am using a substitute bar (which has about 100 cals each) combined with my exercising.... Gold or Purple?

Michelle
henrygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/186/140

I'm more than happy to be your weightloss buddy. I am actually doing the "fast forward" right now for two days with the luna bars.
bubblinb728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #3  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Michelle - I think that you would be gold, but if you want to seach "LAWL menu plan drop" on this site - I think that someone posted the weights for the various plans.

Welcome to both of you!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote