Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #1  
Lovin' Zumba!

Default You on a Diet: May chatter

Hey gals, are we all ready for swimsuit season? What, we're not???? Well then, let's get ourselves back to work and serious about shaping up before the shorts come out.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm in rough shape these days, and I'm really tired of it. I watched the Oprah with Kirstie Alley on it, just today (had it DVR'd), and like them, I am really tired of *still* talking about my weight. I read in People that Kirstie said "if I spent as much time working out as I do talking about this, I'd be in great shape!", and I feel the same way.

DH took me out to dinner today for Mother's Day, but tomorrow is it - back in the gym, and back on track with my food. I may only be able to do 10-15 minutes on the treadmill, but do it I will!

Are you with me! If you're not with me, you're against me - JK - isn't that from some movie???

Kim - how was the wedding? It must be a relief to have that all done and behind you. I hope you all had a beautiful day.
Cindy
Old 05-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Oh my gosh....so much has changed. My daugher's wedding was fantastic and beautiful. Of course I didn't get to wear the dress I originally had purchased because I love to procastinate so I had to wear a size 18 instead of the size 10. I am also a Grammy now!!!!!

Kim
Closed Thread