Old 03-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #1  

Default New poster, plan for my diet

Hi guys I have decided on a diet plan that I would like to follow, what do you guys think of the breakdown? This is what I am planning on eating will break down into:

Per day =
1.4475 kg of food ( 1447.5grams)
6597kj
76.2g protein
36.45g fat (11.55g of which is saturated)
203.55g carbs (80.1g of which is sugar)

This will be divided into 3 even portions. The first will be eaten between 8-10am, the second between 12-2pm and the last between 6-8pm.
For snacks I will be aloud an 'unlimited' (it is unlikely I will eat many) amount of celery sticks.

As well as taking vitamins I will be having a ‘fruit and vege’ day every 3-4 days, during which I will be aiming to eat about the same amount of kilojoules but it will come from carrots/apples/oranges/salads.
My starting weight is 126.2kg – weighed before eating breakfast at 11:55am.

I was aiming for my daily intake to be under 15% carbs, under 7000kj and under 10% fat. What do you think of this? I will be trying it for at least a month, and then posting the results here.
wakerofgods is offline   Reply With Quote