Old 10-19-2008, 08:37 PM   #1  

Default daily menus

Hi Everyone, i know i havent been around the threads very much the last few weeks, and i seem to be slipping back to my bad habits!
i am having a hard time planning my menus and was wondering if any of you guys would care to share you daily menus with me ?
thanks in advance!!
my2dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 213/146/128

Height: 5'7"

Hi! I eat 6 small meals a day (instead of 3 large ones)... they consist of a protein and either a fruit, veggie, or grain. For instance I'll have kashi cereal with soy milk for breakfast, then every 2 hrs I eat a mini-meal like mixed nuts and an apple or a slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and some baby carrots, etc. One of my favorite snacks is hummus on a whole wheat pita or a whole wheat tortilla and some kind of fruit. I try not to eat after 7pm... but I will have some hot tea at night. This way I am not skipping meals and getting too hungry, because that leads me to over-eat. I think that eating more often has sped up my metabolism, and making healthier choices as well as eating the serving size (watching portions) has made the weight start coming off faster. Hope this helps! xoxoxo
Ami12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #3  

Ami 6 small meals is a great way to eat. I too find I am hungry so I am going to try this out.
Thanks
AnnCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:33 PM   #4  

this is exactly what i am starting...i am trying to start eating every 3 hours...
susanwmsrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:29 AM   #5  

Height: 5'4

I try to eat every 2 hours and then nothing after 7 pm... Seems to be working so far.
nettie134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 AM   #6  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi 2dogs- I usually plan my week out ahead of time or else I fall off the wagon. I'll give you a few days worth. I am on plan 3 right now, I do lites but haven't been into the COD to get any lately. I know I have missed some portions in there, but sometimes I just can't get it all in.

B-Steel cut oats (x2)
raspberries
2 T. peanut butter
S-apple
L-veggie burger taco salad w/
lettuce, cheese, black olives, lite sr. cream and salsa
D-seared scallops
salad greens and spinach
pomegranate
S-yogurt
almonds

B-breakfast burrito w/ eggs, mushrooms, onions, black olives & cheese in 2 low carb small tortillas
S-strawberries
kiwi
L-Tuna with 2t. mayo, 3 blk olives and italian dressing with a green salad
S-apple
D-Ziti- ground turkey, LS marinara, mushrooms, zuchinni, cheese, ziti pasta
S-yogurt

B-steel cut oats (x2)
banana
peanut butter
butter
L-strawberries
Kiwi