Old 01-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #1  
4us
Christine-LAWL

S/C/G: 260/229/150

Height: 5'4''

Default Can anyone help? What comes after purple???

I was on LAWL then it turned to Pure and I am on the purple plan with lites...for now...until I run out of lites in 4 months. I am in this for the long haul and I want to know what color plan comes after purple and if anyone knows how I can get it. Thanks so much!
4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #2  

where do you get the scales, for weight loss goals?
DorothyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #3  
4us
Christine-LAWL

I am not sure if I understand what you are asking?
Old 01-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

Hi Christine,
Gold comes after purple. It goes purple, then gold and then green.

My understanding is that purple is the lowest plan that you can be on if you don't do lites. There isn't enough difference in calories between green and gold to make up for the calories that are in lites so that is why purple w/o lites is the lowest plan for those people not doing lites. You can, of course, use alternatives to the LA lites as they are easy to find almost anywhere.

Since Pure Weight loss is gone, I do not have any qualms about providing the information about how to buy the complete set of weightloss plans for the color coded plans.

There are available at sell.com for $35. Go to www.sell.com/22LH83 or you can just google the name of one of the color coded plans and LA weight loss, i.e. purple LA weight loss and you will find it that way.
Let me say that I have no connection to the person selling these plans and I have not bought them myself. I discovered this site quite by accident. She is selling not just one plan, but all of the plans including the restaurant guides, stabilization, and maintenance information.

Lynn
LAWL franchise center
total lost 62.5 lbs.
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #5  

Here are the basics for Gold w/lites (this is where you lose 2 oz. of protein, and some off the vegetarian proteins)

2 Protein
3 Vegetables
3 Fruits
2 Starches
1 Dairy
1 Fat
2 LA Lites
3 condiments

Lynn
LAWL franchise center
total lost 62.5 lbs.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #6  
4us
Christine-LAWL

Thank you so much! Do you think the maintence and stabilization info is crucial?
Old 01-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #7  

I personally believe the stabilization and maintenance info is as important as the weight loss plans. That is because, it is sad to say, most people have trouble with maintenance and without a plan they fall back on old habits.

Lynn
LAWL franchise center
total lost 62.5 lbs.

Last edited by Lynx; 01-08-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Christine, You can get the information for stabilization on this forum. Also the support for maintenance. I did not find the maintenance program at the COD to be as helpful as I expected. Perhaps others have a better experience, but my COD was so busy that they don't even want to take the time to do more than weigh the maintenance client, ask if you need any lites and send you on your way. I guess after you've been talking with them for a year, you have heard everything they have to say anyway. LOL... I guess you don't look like a good sales opportunity as a maintenance client, so they don't want to waste their time even pitching to you anymore.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Lynn is correct of course... Maintenance is not as easy as I thought it would be. So support from somewhere and continued vigilance are very important. She was posting while I was typing. I just felt that recording my weight and handing me bars was not very much support.... So you might not be out as much as you think. Don't let that derail you that you can't be successful because you didn't have this "wonderful" extra thing, since it was really just the accountability that you will be missing... and not a whole lot of useful advice, except they hand you out some documentation that seems very similiar to what you got when you first joined the program, except a few exchanges are a bit different. Nothing earth shattering. You get 1/2 cup or rice or pasta for a starch in maintenance. Which is kind of nice, but if you gain weight you should cut back to the 1/3 cup. Oh and you get to see the exchanges for candy and cake and go oooh... I would never use all my exchanges for that so a lot of the fantasies about what I would eat at maintenance kind of died a quick death there. As I still only had 4 starches on maintenance, and if a slice of cake was like 3 starches(I don't recall the particulars but it was a lot)... um.. I'm not eating a lot of that and having one starch for the whole rest of the day! At least not very often. As if I have something like that it is very, very difficult to not go over for the day anyway.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote