3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   New Year's Day 2008 Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/127635-new-years-day-2008-challenge.html)

bradleys mom 11-26-2007 10:54 AM

Well I went to WI thismorning and I was up 2.8! Ouch!! SO I will change my ticker so I guess I am shooting for 8.8 lbs now instead of 7!! WOW! TO here I come!!

Katy66 11-26-2007 11:05 AM

Okay I'm in the New Year's Challenge for 6 lbs.........I'd love to see onederland by Christmas but starting the new year that way would be just as good.

Good luck ladies!

NaomiZ 11-26-2007 11:34 AM

I hope to be at my goal weight by Christmas, but I will go with my last 4 pounds for this challenge.

chiquita623 11-26-2007 12:41 PM

Good Morning Ladies. I'm in for the New Year's Day Challenge. I'm still at 171 so my goal will be my goal of 160ish. The COD said I run out of WL weeks in 3 weeks and then will go on maintenance but am still hoping to continue losing when that happens. Anyway, hope everyone had a great holiday and is ready to get down to business and meet our goals!! As for TO, I'm doing it tomorrow and Wednesday.

EmilyLashea 11-26-2007 01:29 PM

I was planning on doing TO today and tomorrow but since I'm here, at work, and my TO is in the fridge at home, I guess I will be doing it tomorrow along with Kimberly R and Laurie :) That will work out better anyway because those 2 days will be crazy busy and I really won't have time to get in everything I need for a normal day. But.. I WILL be POP today! :hungry:

chiquita623 11-26-2007 01:34 PM

We can do this Emily. I'm glad to know someone else is doing TO with me.

EmilyLashea 11-26-2007 01:58 PM

Yep.. the 2 of us and Kimberly R :) Anyone else in?

bradleys mom 11-26-2007 02:45 PM

Emily, you sound like your having my day! I left all but 1 of my starches at home and I am craving them so bad! lol

My BFF and I have decided that until christmas we are weighing in together on Wednesdays and Saturdays and we are calling each other every evening to make sure we are staying on plan and working out at least 3 times per week for 20 - 45 minutes. Its going to be nice. She has lost 50lbs with LAWL since January, but she has had a lot of sickness and had surgery in June. So she is trying to get out of the 200's and I am trying to get to 230! We have decided to shoot for 10 lbs! I am excited! :)

chiquita623 11-26-2007 05:10 PM

OK Kimberly and Emily - it's almost time for me to go home (feels like it's been a long day) and I'm going to mix up my juice so I can bring it with me to work tomorrow and Wednesday. We can do this and stay POP while doing it. We just have to believe in ourselves. I'll check in with you both tomorrow and see how it's going. Have a good night.

EmilyLashea 11-26-2007 05:22 PM

Laurie & Kimberly- We can do it :)

Kimberly- it seems like I am just trudging along today. I am so ready to go home! This is definately a Monday!!! You're lucky, I would love have someone to work out with! I don't ever do it because I hate to go walking and things by myself...

cecil 11-26-2007 05:48 PM

Hi Ladies! Happy Monday! Hope everyones TO goes well. My COD mentioned me doing it again but I really am strapped for cash plus I am losing steadily so I really don't see a reason why. Tomorrow is my 4 week weigh in and measuring. Wish me luck!

Catway8 11-26-2007 09:51 PM

I am doing TO I started this morning and again tomorrow. I have had a good day with eating. And I have my food for tomorrow ready to go. I go WI on wednesday. Good luck with TO tomorrow for you that are doing it. Good night.

bradleys mom 11-27-2007 09:56 AM

Ok, so I will admit it... I am plain lazy! After working from 8 - 5:30 yesterday them going to school from 6-9 last night I was too lazy to cook my protein and prepare TO for today. So I pakced all the non-cookable, but OP foods for today! Perhaps I will just focus on being OP for now... lol If I dont show a loss by Saturday I will do TO next week! Sorry girls, lol

smjezzy 11-27-2007 09:56 AM

Getting back on plan sure helps. 2 lbs down, 5 to go! If I hit my 7 lb before New Years I'm upping the stakes to get below 212 which has been my lowest weight to date.

chiquita623 11-27-2007 10:13 AM

Started TO today. So far so good but the day is still young!! I hear you Kimberly about not getting your food ready. I did that on Monday - that's why I started today. Initially I was going to do this Mon and Tues. Oh well, a minor bump. If we can just stay OP until Christmas we should all see some movement in the evil scale. At least that's my story.