Old 12-25-2007, 09:30 PM   #1  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Default Did you fall off the POP wagon...

...and right into a big slice of pumpkin pie? Me too...

Here is a 1 week POP challenge. Starting tomorrow Wednesday Dec. 26th, ending Wednesday Jan. 2nd...

The POP wagon is quite empty right now, so feel free to pick a spot near the middle so you don't fall off again. I am installing my own seat belt! lol
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:13 AM   #2  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

ooooooooooooooooooooooh! i am so with you! i can tell that my body does NOT like the way i have been eating in the past few days... but that is behind me now! i am going back to work and back to the gym and back to my HEALTHY eating! i really really want to make my new years goal, so i better get with it! one last week... we can do this!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi, Yes... I've jumped back on the POP wagon. I will stay there and stop indulging myself. I went and worked out this morning and watched the Dr Oz and Rosen show about being healthy and how you can add years to your life, so back to being healthy and keeping myself younger. Here is to a very healthy 2008 for all of us!
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 213/199/145

Height: 5'7"

I ate terribly the last few days - but I got up at 5 am and went to the gym today and have been POP - this is hard since we still have so much good Christmas food in our house...
jean2299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #5  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

I can't imagine making it through the holidays and being POP? Is it even possible. Ha ha! I for sure fell off. But I am right back on again today. I have my eight week measurements tomorrow. What a wonderful time for that. Ha!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/141.9/137

Height: 5'5'

I treated myself to a few cookies and goodies at each of the three Christmas' I went to. I still made sure I had veggies and proteins but also enjoyed homemade potato soup, corn bread, chili, pasta casserole and cheesy pototoes (Not all at one party - from Saturday until last night). And I gained less than 2 lbs on my home scale and down 1.4 at COD.

Today, I started the Take Off (Unlimited) since I was off program so bad. Still hoping I'll make the next level soon. I'm not sure if my skin is thick enough to handle the disappointing weigh ins. I get "oh so close" to that next level - it's like a carrot dangling in front of a horse.

Good luck to everyone.
jamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:02 PM   #7  
Sarah: LAWL Not-So Newbie

S/C/G: 187/150/125

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy

Well I didn't ate as much... my problem was not getting all my exchanges in, because I don't eat pork (which is the traditional protein served at xmas here in PR) so... I ended up eating like 2 tbsp of rice with some prok (which I didnt ate) so I was low on my proteins, I was low in my veggies (in fact veggies were non-existent this weekend) --- and I TRIED! I really tried to do the 1 bar - 1 drink with the lites... but the drinks are TOO chalky; do any of the girls with experience in this department has any suggestions?

** uff another thing I did which was really BAD! -- on my second day of TO (sunday) I went to the movies and ate like.. 2.5 cups of popped corn

--- my biggest problem: I keep telling myself "drink enough water to compensate for those extra indulgences" -- so whenever I have those extra starches I just drink a bottle of water per additional starch // I'm getting sooo close.. I'm just 15 pounds away from my LAWL goal and I can't put myself together...

*~* but today has been POP so far so that's GOOD *~*

Last edited by IKIF; 12-26-2007 at 09:03 PM.
IKIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:11 AM   #8  

i had such a POP day! i was amazing! i had nothing i shouldn't have had, planned, and worked out HARDCORE! it felt really great.

i stepped on a scale for the first time in a few days... i was a bit up.. about 4 pounds. i'm not worried though! i will get it off and i will stay on plan! i think i want to TO this weekend... anyone interested in joining me???

keep it up girls... be strong! we can do this!
Old 12-27-2007, 01:00 AM   #9  
LAWL Salt Police

Great attitude Michie!!!

As for the rest of you (and me and Liz).. Holidays are over.. Let's get going!!! Do a TO if you must, but I've found that if you just stay POP, the weight comes back off in no time!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:51 AM   #10  

I agree w/ Dan-I was up a lb and was back to POP yesterday and it was gone and then some....
Julzanne72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:01 PM   #11  

Well yesterday was unsuccessful! (I am great challenge leader huh??) Our Manager sent us a huge tin from the popcorn factory and I overindulged! I had some popcorn and lots of chocolates!

I went and got a haircut for the first time in 4 months yesterday! I chopped off 7 inches! I will post a pic as soon as I can get one taken!
Old 12-28-2007, 02:13 AM   #12  

my day was very POP! i ate all of my foods and exercised for a bit as well. i feel great and i can tell my body likes me a lot more than it did when i was eating like crazy.

i also went in today to WI... i was where i was before the holidays. now i just have to move from there and keep losing. i would love to be out of the 230's in the new year! fingers crossed everyone!

i think i will TO tomorrow and Saturday... with oranges? i think i remember reading about it somewhere.. it isn't in the newbie thread though. i'll look into it! if anyone knows please let me know!

have a POP day! we can do this!
Old 12-28-2007, 10:17 AM   #13  

My last TO attempt was not successful so I will skip it this time. I may do it next week as I get a $50 credit at COD for weighing in 2 x week in Nov and Dec.

Yesterday was great. I had a 30 min brisk walk last night and drank tons of water. Speaking of water, Michie, your gain is probably retained water!! I have dropeed 2 lbs since yesterday and I know it is from water retention (and TOM). Hope eveyone stays on track over the weekend! I am preplanning today and cooking tomorrow for the weekend.

Happy Friday!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:00 PM   #14  

Okay everybody... So far So POP today. How is everyone else doing???

Last edited by bradleys mom; 12-28-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:17 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

Height: 5'5"

My POP wagon crashed and burned to a crisp over Christmas, but I'm back and determined to keep this weight off! Happy and Healthy New Year to us ALL! We CAN do this!
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote