Old 10-13-2007, 09:27 PM   #16  
jgolberg

S/C/G: 248.6/222.2/190

Height: 5ft 4 in

I think most people started noticing me losing weight was around the 10-15 lbs mark. My husband could really tell in my tummy area that i have lost the weight. It is pretty funny bc i only work 2 days a week so everyweek when I would come back my coworkers really could tell a difference, especially in my face. I am down about 26 lbs now and have gone from a size 22 to a very loose 18. I was wearing 1x-2x tops and now fit into xl and even some larges. I still have about 32 more lbs to go to get to my goal weight so can't even imagine what size I will be in then.
Keep up the good work and you should be able to tell pretty soon.
jgolberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:38 PM   #17  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

HEY HEY HEY

Thought I would let everyone know. We are going to the Columbus zoo this coming Sunday, October 21.

Anyone that lives in Ohio, or any where else for that matter. Please, cat a ride, go by plain, train or auto. Put your walk in for the day lol. Come to the zoo. Wouldn't it be a great place to meet each other. Going to be special Halloween things there I guess. Should be lots of fun.

The place is open from 8 am to 8 p. Cost 10 dollars admittance, under 2 is free I think. 5 dollars parking per car.

See you there

Last edited by Shy Moment; 10-17-2007 at 07:04 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:56 PM   #18  
Steps on this journey...

Height: 5'3

Smile

I have lost about 15 lbs now but really only felt different after the first 10 lbs. My co-workers who are on Weight Watchers with me have said I look like I've lost weight but I don't believe them (no one else has said anything). I've been wondering the same thing. Every week when I weigh in, I'm surprised that I've lost weight because I don't feel different.

On the other hand, when I put on clothes that were tight but now fit, that is nice...
TheBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #19  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

You know what? I have stopped worrying about it. When I found I could pull my pants off without unbuttoning them. I decided doesn't matter. I am really losing weight. Nothing else matters.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:40 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 305.8/303.2/170

Height: 5'6"

Dee-I just began the program last Saturday-and I have lost 7lbs. I can tell a difference already, just in the way my undies and bra fit. Needless to say I am amazed, and excited about the rest of the journey. Don't get discouraged if no one else notices-YOU are the one that counts!!! Keep up the good work!!
travelgal1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:44 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 213/199/145

Height: 5'7"

I was reading my new "Real Simple" magazine yesterday, and there was an article about things not to say and it mentioned that it is best not to tell someone they look like they have lost a ton of weight because it might be taken as saying they were unattractive before. I don't agree, but maybe that's why people keep quiet. Everyone out there - please feel free to tell me!!!
jean2299 is offline   Reply With Quote