Gold plan questions!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been reading in some posts that it's best to stay away from bagels every morning. It's hard to eat proteins in the morning because I want to save them for lunch and dinner. What do you have for breakfast? I thought about maybe a dairy and a fruit, but it doesn't seem very filling. I don't like yougurt or milk so that pretty much leaves me with just cheese for my dairy. Also, since I'm not buying the lights do you think the South Beach diet bars would be ok to eat?? They have 10 grams of protein so I thought that may help me feel full longer. What do you think??
  • I am on purple, not gold, so my portions might not be the same, but what I do sometimes is fibre one cereal with soy milk or regular milk. I don't like to drink milk, but get it in my cereal instead. I find fibre one filling - bonus is it has good fibre in it...
  • Carrie, are you sure you're on Gold? When I was about your weight, I was on Purple, which give you a bit more food... I usually eat a Yoplait for breakfast, but once in a while I like to switch around, then I'll have a Go Kashi Oatmeal, I find it very filling...
  • for breakfast i sometimes eat fiber one with yogurt or kashi crunch with yogurt and most times i throw a fruit in there too like strawberries or blueberries. very filling since there's tons of fiber.
  • Thanks everyone!! I'll have to try some Kashi cereal. I'm pretty sure I'm on the gold plan. That's what they put me on when I started last time. I'm about the same weight. I wish I could have more food. I'm starving! I'm craving some sugar!! I'm going to tough it out though! Thanks for the suggestions!

Thanks!
    Carrie
  • My daily breakfast is a low fat waffle with cream cheese and jelly along with one fruit...yummy!!!
  • Carrie, You must be on Gold wite the Lites. I would be on the Gold Plan if I did the Lites but I don't so they moved me to Purple. I don't vary my breakfast much at all. I do 3/4 cup of an "approved cereal" and 1/2 cup of Almond Breeze. The Almond Breeze unsweetend vanilla counts as a condiment vs. a dairy so I still can have my cheese sticks for snacks later.
  • Holly,
    What is Almond Breeze? Where can you buy it?
  • Nanette- I usually buy Almond Breeze at Henry's here in San Diego, you can also find them at Whole Foods. I'm not familiar with the markets on the east coast, but I hope that helps.
  • Evette so nice to see your smiling face around again! You've done an amazing job!!

Ok Tina, where do you find lowfat waffles????
  • Hi Kim, you look amazing!! Great job on the weight loss!
  • Kim...they are Leggo Nutri-Grain Low fat whole wheat waffles...in the freezer section...very, very, very yummy!!!!
  • food portions
    I'm so glad that I found this website. Hopefully you all can help me. I'm from Las Vegas, NV. I joined LA Weight Loss over a year ago when my first child was 7 months old. I was still nursing him at the time so they put me on the purple plan. I was told when I stopped nursing then they would put me on the gold plan. I got pregnant again 2 months later and they put a hold on my account. They said that after I had the baby and he was not fully dependant on me for sustenance then I could come back. I've had my 2nd son and was planning on returning very soon when I discovered that LA Weight Loss here in Las Vegas shut their doors and totally went out of business. They filed bankruptcy and everything. I spoke with their representative and she said that they have NO money to reimburse anyone but they could send me all my bars that I prepaid for. I'm so frustrated. I'm out a lot of money and I don't know what to do. I love the program and I'm currently following the purple, but I'm not nursing at all now and I really need to go on the gold plan. I don't know the food portions though. Please if anyone does know them, maybe you all could let me know. thanks!
  • Quote: Evette so nice to see your smiling face around again! You've done an amazing job!!

Ok Tina, where do you find lowfat waffles????
    Kim,
    I use Special K low fat waffles. They are 60 calories each.

week 39
    LAWL franchise center
    Plan 2 with lites
    total lost 48 lbs.
  • 3PlusMe:

The Gold Plan portions are:

2 P, 1 D, 2 S, 3 V, 3 F, 1 Fat

Good Luck!