Half way there!!!!!

• I finally broke the 50 lb. mark! I'm half way to my goal!!! Now, if only I had a little bit of money to go do something for myself...like buy some clothes that fit! I've gone down 2 or 3 pant sizes (and a shirt size) and all of my pants are falling off of me! Not a bad thing but it is annoying. And my shirts all look like tents on me. Well, just going down those few sizes have made what little shopping I have done easier!

50 more pounds to go!!!
  • WTG!!! Whooooaaaaaoooo, we're half way there...........whhhoooooaaaaooo, been livin' on a prayer........ ...........so, I realize I am showing my age here......lol. Really though.......what an accomplishment. Congratulations
  • AWESOME WORK MARIE!!!!! Your an inspiration for me!!! Keep it up!
  • YEAH! So exciting-congrats on all of your hard work!
  • WOW That's awesome. Keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • Wooooo hooooo!! Way to go,girlfriend!
  • Congrats on the 50 lbs! What an accomplishment.

As for the clothes thing, I know what you mean. Try some of your local thrift stores for some items to get you through. I have spent a ton of money on new clothes and I can't wear most of them. I sure can't wear anything that I started out with. But thats a GOOOOOOD thing, Right?
  • Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations
  • Marie, That's fantastic. Buy yourself something new, even if it is at a garage sale or the thrift store... You don't want to be like that gal on the Weight Watchers commercial whose skirt falls down on the way to the elevator. If you buy something that fits now, people will suddenly notice your weight loss. It is funny how much that seems to be the case..
  • HURRAY! How awesome!!! Congrats to you!

• Wow -- what a wonderful accomplishment!!!! Congrats!!!
  • WAY TO GO!!!! You're doing a fantastic job, keep it up!!!
  • Congratulations!
    That's amazing! The halfway mark is such a huge turning point. Way to go!
  • Wow, you are an inspiration. Knowing people like you can do it, gives me the strenght to keep going.