Old 07-08-2007, 06:17 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default Plan Guidelines - Does anyone know?

I just started LAWL and today is my first day (after the first two days of TakeOFF). My booklet looks red, although when I asked about it at the center and the new Feel Full plan, they counselor did not know about the new plan. She said it was probably an "east coast" plan and they were a franchise, not a corporate center.

I was curious as to what color plan is assigned to which people? Does anyone know if it goes according to number of pounds you need to lose or how much you weigh, your age, etc. A while ago I bought the plan on EBay and got all the color plans, but have no clue as to which one is appropriate for what weight loss. Just curious.

I love the information I have gotten here. I must have spent 6 hours reading the posts over the past couple of days and I thank everyone for the information they share. It really helps.

I am allergic to soy so I can't have the Lites, but would love to substitue a different bar or Slim Fast shake for one of the meals/snacks. I will ask the counselor, but since they are not LAWL products, I am not sure if they will adjust my plan to include those.

Thanks again.
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:24 PM   #2  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

My COD (a franchise) based your plan color on a number of items including:
- current weight
- pre-existing medical conditions (including soy intolerance, IBS, blood pressure, etc.)
- amount of exercise you do
- work hours

Welcome and good luck.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:16 PM   #3  
Candice on LAWL

S/C/G: 242/221/under 200!

Height: 5'6"

I just wanted to say that I don't think it is a east coast thing.. I am on the west coast and my cod said we will have new plans by the end of July.
Candiflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:42 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for both your responses. I am so impressed with the weight losses on this board and am psyched to finally find a plan that can ultimately be a way of life instead of another "diet". Considering all the weight I have to lose (100 pounds) it is amazing that I don't have any health issues like IBS - the soy intolerance comes from my having Hashimotos where my body destroyed its own thyroid and now I have to take replacement therapy. My doc and other information I have read stresses that soy is a big "no-no" for anyone on thyroid replacement therapy, especially those of us who no longer have any functioning thryoid gland and have to take the thyroid and the 'converter'.

Thanks again.
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:10 AM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I would avoid all of LAWL products, then. It is not worth your health! I have IBS, and cannot do the lites. I have lost a lot of weight without them, and you get more food, which is nice. Welcome, and good luck!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #6  
Marleymom

S/C/G: 176/156/120

Height: 5'1"

Welcome! I am new too! Just joined the site today but have been on LAWL for 25 days. I have been on the site all day today! It is WONDERFUL! ( I am a school teacher off work for 3 more weeks so I am trying to learn all I can before school starts!) I am on the Gold Plan with 2 lites but I do not want to continue to lites so they are changing my plan as soon as I finish the lites I have already purchased. I have about 2 and a half boxes left. They are good, but too expensive for me.
Marleymom is offline   Reply With Quote