3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   La Lites (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/101476-la-lites.html)

hdsqrl 01-21-2007 10:20 AM

*pinging Dan*

Hey Dan! I tried microwaving the peanut butter bars like you suggested. Ho-Ly-Cow. What a difference! MMmmmmmm!!! My new favorite!! :D

truelies 01-21-2007 10:35 AM

I've been sitting here 10 minutes trying to figure out the term for man boobs lol.

marzbe 01-21-2007 03:09 PM

I'm on Red and definitly deped on my 2 bars every day!

Ironically, down here we're never out of the Caramel Delux (I should know, I take a box every other week :carrot: ) Between those and the cookie dough, I force myself to vary and eat one of those a day and a different bar for my second one. Hey a girl needs variety! ;)

As for the KeyLime Bars . . . OMG they are amazing! I have a feeling I'm going to have to ration myself out so I don't eat the whole box only to find out that they're on backorder. :jig: :jig:

PS for any of you Canadians, I'm more than willing to start a bar smuggling operation! We pay basically $29 US for a box of 14 when we buy individually, my bulk package worked out to be like $13 a box :devil:

MomOfThreeTeens 01-23-2007 02:47 PM

I asked about the Key Lime Lites at my COD and the counselor had never heard of them. Where are you guys that you're getting Key Lime ones? ::stomping my foot: I want some too dangit! LOL Oh, the Double Chocolate ones are yummy in the microwave too, makes them a lot like a brownie out of the oven!

Dan2112 01-23-2007 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdsqrl (Post 1540502)
*pinging Dan*

Hey Dan! I tried microwaving the peanut butter bars like you suggested. Ho-Ly-Cow. What a difference! MMmmmmmm!!! My new favorite!! :D

See.. Us guys have good suggestions from time to time.. You just have to wait for them to come around.. Glad you like it!:D

LoriMichelle 01-23-2007 05:23 PM

I got a box of the Key Lime and they are TERRIFIC. Reminds me of Froot Loops. They gave me a new Chocolate Raspberry to try, but I'm saving that for a really trying food time. Are the fudge brownie lites any good? I may try them as well, nuked for 30 seconds with 1/4 cup of low fat frozen yougurt on top.

Makena 01-23-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truelies (Post 1540528)
I've been sitting here 10 minutes trying to figure out the term for man boobs lol.

Me too- Spill it, friend!

SaskNewfie 01-23-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makena (Post 1544096)
Me too- Spill it, friend!

Can't...it's offensive...lol...

Nascar Girl 01-23-2007 06:34 PM

Key lime and brownie bars....I'll have to ask my COD about these too the key lime sounds yummy!

juliemarie 01-23-2007 06:39 PM

moobs?

Makena 01-23-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliemarie (Post 1544131)
moobs?

LMAO JM!! That's a good one. It's gonna drive me crazy trying to figure it out now... Reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld..."Mulva??"

SaskNewfie 01-23-2007 07:27 PM

Alright...I'll give you a hint...sounds like, "which mitts"...sorry, you asked...

marzbe 01-23-2007 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomOfThreeTeens (Post 1543735)
I asked about the Key Lime Lites at my COD and the counselor had never heard of them. Where are you guys that you're getting Key Lime ones? ::stomping my foot: I want some too dangit! LOL Oh, the Double Chocolate ones are yummy in the microwave too, makes them a lot like a brownie out of the oven!

Is your COD a franchise or a corporate location? If it's a franchise I'll swap you a box of key lime for a box of s'mores. :p

Must be sad that I knew the term for man boobs! Nice to know my Gender Studies occassionally is helpful! :encore: Practical no, helpful yes!

Makena 01-23-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaskNewfie (Post 1544200)
Alright...I'll give you a hint...sounds like, "which mitts"...sorry, you asked...

:o :lol: :lol:
Oh boy!! LOL I just had to ask, didn't I?!?! But now I've got it figured out!!

Glad to hear that your gender studies class came in handy...lol :D

Mama Nicole 01-23-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truelies (Post 1540528)

we call them tatums around here......LMAO