Old 01-03-2007, 04:05 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5

Unhappy have not been on in ten days, help!

So my plan of sticking to this diet did not work. Not because I find it hard to stick to or that it does not work for me but because I'm lazy and wanted to gorge myself. I don't cheat like a normal person, I cheat and then stay off plan.

Now since the holidays are over I wanna really fit into the "New year, new me". (I was going to join that challenge but if I go off I hurt not only myself but my team and that's just not right). On Christmas morning "Santa" (I'm 19, never too old to believe lol) had given me a year subscription to the LA Weightloss Online. Now I fully have all the tools I need, a supportive boyfriend, the website, THIS website... there is no excuse for me to go off. On New Year's day my boyfriend's grandmother said I had lost weight so now I really want to show people that I can do this.

I'm on my semi-program which even though it is not planned I always go it as I am going on. (LA Slimdown, LA Lite and an OP dinner).

I hope to get back on track and become an improved Nikki!

how was everyone's holidays?
truelies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:45 PM   #2  
FBD/8-18-08

Nikki - This is a NEW year and time for you to start on the NEW you for 2007! I don't exactly know what "semi-program" means but I know you've got to eat to lose on this and you've got to have a made up mind to do it! So, it sounds like you've got the made up mind. (an NSV if ever I heard one!)
Start planning those meals, get rid of the "junk/stuff" that trips you up, get all your water in, and WE CAN DO THIS!!!! Come on girlfriend! You and I aren't that far apart in pounds, although we're centuries apart in age!
I will give you little bit of personal advice if you don't mind... do it NOW!!! It just gets harder the older you get! Take if from someone who's older than dirt! Unfortunately, I didn't have enough sense to do something before it got so far out of hand, and I wasn't heavy at your age... so see? You're already ahead of me my miles!!!
Nikki, you can do this! You deserve to be healthy! Your family deserves you as healthy as you can be, and that supportive boyfriend wants you to be around a long, long time I'm sure!
We can do this together girlfriend!
Hugs,
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'6"

Nikki... Pearl is right, now is the time..I did not want to do a WI this morning,,but I did and was only up .4 But I needed to know this..Too often in the past I have looked the other way..not wanting to know what I weighed..no more!!!!! you can do it..nance
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote