Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-11-2006, 05:54 PM   #1  
I'm just getting started

S/C/G: 200/190/120

Smile Hello all

Hello everyone my name is Maria I live in the Ohio and I'm here to make friends and track my weight loss journey. I'm 29 and I am in a longterm relationship. I have struggled with my weight all my life and as far back as I can remember I've never really been happy with it. Now I'm at my last straw and I can't deal with adding one more pound. So here I am ready to go. I started working out about a week or so ago and I've been doing very well. Monday will be the beginning to a new way of eating. I'm just looking for some support advise, new friends, and inspiration.

I can't wait to get started!

Last edited by soybella716; 11-11-2006 at 05:56 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling
soybella716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/207/160

Height: 5'3"

Welcome and good luck to you. You have deffinately come to the right place for support.

MissieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 01:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 246/242/126

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybella716 View Post
Hello everyone my name is Maria I live in the Ohio and I'm here to make friends and track my weight loss journey. I'm 29 and I am in a longterm relationship. I have struggled with my weight all my life and as far back as I can remember I've never really been happy with it. Now I'm at my last straw and I can't deal with adding one more pound. So here I am ready to go. I started working out about a week or so ago and I've been doing very well. Monday will be the beginning to a new way of eating. I'm just looking for some support advise, new friends, and inspiration.

I can't wait to get started!
Hello, Maria! (I love your name because that is the name of my younger sister. ) I'm new here, too. Your story is very similar to my own, except that I'm a bit older than you. I will be starting a new eating plan on Monday, also. I'll be happy to support you as much as I can. Perhaps we can support each other.
Crystal
CrystalG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 246/242/126

Maria, are you ready for tomorrow? I'm excited about it!
CrystalG is offline   Reply With Quote