Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-03-2006, 12:05 AM   #1  
Deb

S/C/G: 210/206/145

Height: 5'6"

Arrow New Chick from VA

Hello Everyone!

My name is Debbie and I'm in Northern Virginia, about an hour west of Washington DC. Now is the time for leaf lookers so my little town is hopping during the weekends.

I will be posting more as I can see this will be a wonderful place for me to get support. I would like to ask a quick question because I think I missed what I was looking for:

Is there a listing of members in different areas? Someplace specific I can go to find other members in my area? Just wondering. Putting faces to names is pretty cool!

Thanks y'all. I really look forward to "meeting" you!
Blank65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome! You could try starting a thread entitled something like Who's in North Virginia....
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:02 PM   #3  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

I'm in NOVA! I live in Alexandria and work in Fairfax (when I lived in a tiny town, I was so afraid of posting my location online, but around here, there are so many people that even most people I know in real life can't find my apartment ). I used to live in Manassas, and we're thinking of possibly moving out to Chantilly around next fall. An hour west, huh--around Winchester? Of course, and hour west of DC could be Arlington in rush hour
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 10:20 PM   #4  
Deb

S/C/G: 210/206/145

Height: 5'6"

Arrow

Hi Jill!

Rush hour!! AAACCK! You can not imagine how glad I am that I don't have to go through with that stuff!! I'm only 4.8 miles away from my "job" and getting paid more than I was when I was working in at the Target in Winchester.

Now that Front Royal is getting a Target next year, I don't think I'll have to go to Winchester for anything!

Did you live in another small town in VA?

Thanks for the welcome!
Blank65 is offline   Reply With Quote