Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-16-2006, 07:21 AM   #1  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Any 50 chicks from Canada

I just wanted to say Hi to all 50 plus year olds from Canada Would like to know what and how you are doing for your "diet" and exercise I have just started again mainly watching what and how much I am eating and doing cardio and weights 2 or 3 times a week So far with the exercise I am feeling pretty good but still struggling with the food i just really like to eat good food and usually to much
suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Hi Suz,

Well I'm not from Canada but I lived in Washington State once, which is just a Ferrie ride to Canada. Does that count?

As far as my age. I'm under the belief that a woman who will tell you her age. Will tell you anything.

I'm turning 49, so what else you want to know?

I'm not sure if you are interested but we are starting a new challenge in our group that you maybe interested in. I'm hoping it will be fun and challening and may give you the accountability you are looking for.

If you are interested go to the following link and just make a copy of the rules so you will know how to play the game.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93139

Hope to see you there.

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:39 PM   #3  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi
I would enjoy taking your challene It would be nice to have the support for my life style change (LSC) i will not call it a diet that is to restricting I am trying to watch what i eat but do like to eat and I an also doing cardio, step and weights 2 or 3 times a week As this month is almost done I will be happy if I lose 2 lbs by the end of the month
I noticed you have your weight tracker in your posts how did you do that?
As i work shift work I may not be able to get here every day but will do my best
suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:51 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Put your mouse over my ticker. The top one I got from a different place than the bottom ticker. anyway, when you put your mouse over the ticker clikc on it. It will take you step by step what to do. After you copy it click on edit signature in your home area. (best way to get there from here is click on private messages above. It will take you to your home area and "edit signature"

We begin the game Friday morning so sign in over there and let everyone know you are playing. Be sure to get the rules, food, water whatever you will need before Friday.

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote