Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-25-2006, 03:18 PM   #1  

Default Former Fat Chick is back.

Hi everybody....another newbie to the site - not to weight issues! I'm actually a former "fat chick" who lost her way and have gained way too much weight back after almost reaching goal of 140. I hit 149 and felt INCREDIBLE! I got too comfortable and too cocky. I maintained it for about two years then it started creeping back on and on and on..... I had another baby two years ago and that didn't help the weight situation any. Well, my third angel is now TWO and I have no excuse. It's time to get serious...again. I know it is possible, I know what to do, I just have to find the motivation to do it. This site was such a blessing to me before and I know it will be again. I look forward to the support and encouragement we can give and receive here - from others who are going through the same things I am and facing the same obstacles. Let's do this chickies!
AlaskanMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:52 PM   #2  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Hi!

Well, it's unfortunate that we meet under these circumstances but I'm glad to have the pleasure anyways! You already know you can do this! Now is the perfect time to get back into shape and find that 140's you again! I'd like to invite you to our thread in the support forum if you're interested. We're just a bunch of fun lovin ladies who support & motivate as well as have alot of fun. Pop on by if you're interested, we'd love to have ya.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94520

danielle
Sugar-N-Spice is offline   Reply With Quote