Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-08-2006, 06:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/224/175

Height: 5'8

Default Help me get my feet back off the ground

...and i sure appreciate you being roundddd...

Ok enough beatles references but i do need your help!! Im just getting back on track.... I have PCO and ivebeen really disorganized and depressed in my weight loss. But now im back on track

I want.. and need to loose the weight. I am a canadian living in the uk and i really dont have many friends here. So i feel alone and not really motivated half the time.

But i would love someone who is going through something similar or who needs a buddy to talk to.

You can find all my info in my profile but feel free to pm me and i would love to buddy up with people
Jennig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 09:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 306/306/150

Height: 5' 4"

Jennig- what part of the UK are you in? I spent 6 months there a year ago-- and found it really hard to diet-- seems the Brits never met a carbohydrate they didn't love- and couldn't find a decent salad anywhere! I am struggling to get back on track- so finally went on the Optifast program. I think I'm one of those people who needs lots of structure. I also use food for emotional reasons, so removing all food from my life for a while should help me stay focused.
wryrprincess is offline   Reply With Quote