Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-12-2006, 08:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/240/160

Default need a buddy!

I currently weigh 235-240 and want to get down to 160-165 at least! Need someone to be accountable to and someone that wants the same in return! Need an online buddy. A healthy eating penpal! Female, married with 2 kids!
yocalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/208/145

Smile I'll be your buddy

I am also looking for a buddy. I just joined the other night. I have 2 boys 8 & 4. I weight 208 and would absolutely LOVE to weigh 105 again, but, have settle for a goal of 135. I can't wait until I hit the point where I won't think about how to lose weight. If you want to buddy up, let me know.
srpenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:06 PM   #3  

Default I'll be your buddy!

Hi my name is Anna and I'm 38. Married mom to three kids boys ages 13, 10 and a girl 9. I used to work full time but quit my job on May 9 to stay at home with the kids. I was going to weight watchers but haven't been able to go for a few weeks due to finances. I am going to start back counting points and journaling on Monday (July 3). So I'd love to buddy up. I can email or snail mail which ever you prefer. Hope to hear from you soon.

OH YEAH I currently weigh about 245 lbs. Down from 260. My goal would be about 175.

Thanks!

Anna in Ohio
jordyn1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:53 PM   #4  
darb

S/C/G: 155/125

Hi Yocalot,

I'm new to this forum and am also looking for a buddy. I weigh 155 lbs. I use to weigh almost 200 lbs. and managed to get down to 123 lbs., but I never maintained it. A couple times I got back down to 120 to 130, but as soon as I have emotional upheavals...well, I bet you know what happens!

So I'm at the point in my life where I want so badly to put aside this "weight" issue and get on with my life. I don't want to be hindered by my weight anymore.

Well, hope to buddy up with someone who understands.
Sudbury27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:01 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/164/155

Height: 5'6''

Also new to this group...Missouri??? I live in O'Fallon, MO. i posted the thread looking for a Cardfinals fan!
Good luck to us all,doing ww and have lost 6 pds first 2 weeks
reggie
REGGIE56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:41 PM   #6  
barb

Height: 5'7

Hi I am back and also would love to lose a lot of weight. I am setting mini goals so I do not get overwhelmed. I have 2 kids 9 and 6. I am a stay at home mom and really need the help here. i did do this in the fall and did great. I lost 14 pds but gained it all 0back.....I am going to try ww on my own...... I hope I record that is the hardest for me..... lookinf forward to a good group......
djmommy is offline   Reply With Quote