Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-26-2006, 08:50 PM   #1  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Lightbulb New and Looking for Buddies

Hi Everyone! I'm Dee, from Key West, FL, and I am working on losing 130lbs and getting in shape to run the Shamrock Marathon in Virginia Beach in March 2007. I was floundering in my weight loss and decided I needed a motivator, so my hubby and I have decided to run at least a half marathon together. I am a stay at home mommy to 3 great kids ages 6, 4, and 2, and two dogs, Biscuit and Fafnir, ages 8mos and 12 weeks, respectively. My dh is in the Navy, and stationed here in Key West. Unfortunately, shore duty is not agreeing with our waistlines, nor is being somewhere where I can't afford the gym that has daycare. Just looking for additional motivation to keep me on track. Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to participating in lots of forums.

Last edited by NavyWifeDee; 02-26-2006 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Too specific title...
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 06:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/230/135

Hi, Im in Florida to! I love Key West. We went there two years ago with some family. Had a blast. Even went parasailin!
I am here to lose some weight to. I just had my son and now am off of bedrest, so it is time to get movin!!!
Hugs, nikki
Connersmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 07:39 AM   #3  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for the encouragement.. Hope that we can both get it off like we want to. Congratulations on your son, I have a Connor also, he is my 4 year old. Good luck! and have a great day!

Dee
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:38 AM   #4  

Hi, Yet another Floridian here. I'm in Brevard County or The Space Coast as they call it.

Lisa
friendsforfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 06:23 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi all... I'm not a Floridian but I was for four years... does that count? One of my many "stops along the road of life" was in Fort Lauderdale.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote