Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-16-2006, 04:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 283/279/150

Default New and need a buddy

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Stephanie. I've been registered on 3FC for a while but this is the first time I've posted anything. I've been having a lot of trouble sticking with my diet. I'm 30. I'm married, have two little girls, 4 and 2. I work full time, and I am about to start school in a few weeks. I'm only online about once a day in the evenings, but I would love to have a buddy for encouragement. I need all the encouragement I can get.
stephanie122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 03:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/296/145

Hi Stephanie. My name is Autumn and I am new to this whole forum thing. I would like to chat with u and see if we can help each other out on our weight loss.
scoobychick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 04:40 PM   #3  

thanks for responding Autumn. I'ts nice to talk to someone who understands how hard it can be to lose weight. I weigh about 267. I've been trying to cut back on carbs, cut out sugar altogether and walk for exercise. Are you following some kind of plan or just doing it on your own?
Old 03-18-2006, 05:50 PM   #4  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

to the group Stephanie. I know what you mean about not sticking to your diet. I keep looking but I don't see anything that I really want to stick with. I am trying to do my own thing right now and see if that helps me. Before moving back home to Iowa it was working good for me. I had lost almost 15 lbs. It's great. I am just waiting to move out of my parents and into a place with my hubby and daughter and then I am going to get back into the swing of getting back on track with my weightloss. So much stress right now that it is hard to stick with it. I dont' have a regular schedule and things have been turned upside down for me. Hopefully, though things will get better. Good luck on your weight loss and if you ever want to chat, feel free to pm me.

Annie
AnnieFannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:43 PM   #5  

Hi Annie. It seems like I will be doing really good for a while, really feel motivated, and all of a sudden just when I start to lose a little weight, I'll lose the motivation and it will seem impossible to get it back. I've been doing really good the last few days, though. It doesn't help that I work in a grocery store as a cake decorator, talk about temptation staring me in the face all day. I will be getting a job in a totally different field as soon as I get through school.