Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-24-2006, 06:51 AM   #1  

Default Spider fright

Watched that programme about a Detective hunting down a Professor whi was using funnel web spiders to incapacitate young women before he killed them. I had seen it before but still watched it. Then I saw a spider on the floor of my room. I hurried to take it away but of course it was too nimble for me. I then got engrossed again in the prog when I felt a creepy crawly sensation up my leg. Yep there it was coming to get me! EEEK!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 12:35 AM   #2  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

OMG I would have freaked out! Im totally scared of spiders, I dont like bugs period, but theres something about spiders. YUCK!!! I was just vacuuming the other day and I looked in front of me *thank GOD* and seen a spider hanging right in front of me!!!! I grabbed the attachment and sucked it up! I do that with all the spiders. I cant squish it, my son will but if hes not here, I suck it up with the vacuum. I leave the vacuum on for a good 45 mins afterwards to suffocate it. (please dont tell me that doesnt work, i have my doubts already LOL) they probably just sqeeze through the little bucket thing, as my vacuum doesnt use bags LOL. Ive had a spider crawl on my foot while I was sitting on the puter in the dark and it freaked me out! I cried LOL . Im 29, but I literally cried like a baby! Ok ill stop rambling. Im grossed out now!

Randee
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote