Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-06-2006, 06:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/229/135

Height: 5'9"

Default Just starting and looking for a little moral support

I recently started curves. I am really worried about my eating habits. I love food and have been trying not to overeat which I do a lot of. Trying to drop candy and everything else I don't need. Sometimes I need a little pat on the back once in a while. Now I don't have a computer at home, I use my mothers internet, so if you need daily reassurance, please don't pick me. But I am usually on at LEAST once a week sometimes more.
I have 3 kids, a lazy husband and a Great Dane who would rather sleep than go for walks. I am 23 years old and looking to lose around 70 pounds So let me know if you want to be buddies. I welcome any and all and am willing to buddy up with more than one person if they want.
tinkerbellgirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 01:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 170?/130/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey Congrats on joining Curves that is a huge step you are on your way!!! I have 3 kids as well and would love to be a buddy! As far as cutting things out i know where you are coming from! I was a huge pepsi addict and have been pepsi free for three days now water only!! I promise your body will adapt and the hard part is the first few days! My sister is a curves member and loves it. feel free to pm me anytime! again Cheers to you!! love, amyz
amyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

You've come to the right place. Read lots and post where ever you feel like. We'll hold you up!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 09:19 AM   #4  
Big Momma!

Height: 5,2

lol Sorry I had to chuckle when I was readin this.

Welcome and if u need any help or patting let us know ,,,,
Jasmin71 is offline   Reply With Quote