Im New

• Hey Everyone
    Im New, After looking in the mirror today, and at an old picture, from a few years back at my friends house i realized HEY its time to lose weight, so im gonan do it or at least try, i was searching online for Diet Ideas and such, and found this sight so hopefully, itll help me out
  • Kayleen, welcome to 3FC!
    You're a lovely girl... congratulations on taking charge of your life.
    Take a look around the forum... there are lots of areas to hang out in... good luck!
  • Welcome Kayleen.. Good luck with your weight loss efforts.. You can do it!!
  • lost
    only thing is that im a little lost around this sight feel like im sitting in a room w/a million things goingon, dunno where to start
  • Tell us a little more about what you'd like to eat and do for activities, Kayleen and we'll point out some threads that will surely help you.
  • well I really enjoy dancing so ive been thinking about getting a dance workout video... and I LOVE fruits and Veggies, chicken, ... just seems like the French Fries and Fast Food is easier and seems to be eaten alot more.. i think my mom has a treadmill that she doesnt use so im going to ask her if i can use it... and walk at least an hour a day on it, i live in Northern Mn so its FREEZING at this time of year an outdoor walk is sort of out of the question lol.. but Im thinking i could just walk well i watch tv.. and i drink A LOT of caffeinne so i hopefully can ween myself off of that and start drinking juice/water .. gotta ween tho cuz if i dont get my mt dew i get migraine headaches..
  • Hi Kayleen,

I one of the activities you like would be to walk. I do Walk Away the Pounds. It was a DVD that was given to me by a friend. I believe she purchased it at Walmart. I like it a lot. It has a one mile, two mile and a three mile walk on it. You may want to check it out.
    I'm with you on the cold weather. I'm from Michigan and I can't wait until its nice enough outside to start walking.

Welcome to 3FC and good luck on your weight loss.

Leec
  • thank u. Ill have to go and check that out as soon as i can.. i also heard Pilates is good, but hard, maybe a little to hard for someone just starting out? any advice?
  • How about this section about food http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=174

or this one about exercise http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=177

or one for your age group. But you'll have to tell us that. There's also some threads for say 30 lbs to lose to over 100 lbs to lose.