3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   im like everyone else (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/76873-im-like-everyone-else.html)

Tina30 02-22-2006 04:11 PM

You are on your way to a hot beach body this summer. I find also that switching up the workouts helps a bunch. It is also nice because then you don't get bored. What is your favorite workout?

Tina30 02-22-2006 04:15 PM

You sound like you are really doing well. I think you are right about mixing up the exercise. I try to get in at least six days a week. I give myself one day off. What is your favorite exercise to do.

HollizleMyNizzle 02-22-2006 04:23 PM

I actually did tai-fit the first month. Do you know what it is? I thought it was like tae bo. Its a kickboxing DVD. I hurt my ankles so I bought the treadmill LOL I hurt my ankles and bought another tool to hurt em' again I know Im nuts. I hope that I can switch out my workouts monthly. How often do you switch?

HollizleMyNizzle 02-22-2006 04:26 PM

Oh sorry my fav is the Tai-Fit but Im stopping for the month. I workout 7 days a week 6 days for an hour and on sunday's for 30 minutes. Im pushing very hard but that last time I went to the beach I was 130lbs, I dont want to go back over weight, or under weight for that matter. I am 5'8 and I weighed 130lbs I have a pic of myself at the beach and you can see my bones. Im just trying to get healthy for the fisrt time in my life.

Intrinsicat 02-22-2006 04:28 PM

I don't know the calorie level in these, but my mom had severe dry mouth during chemo, I got her these Sugarfree AquaDrops you can get in the gum / candy section. They helped significantly... but again, don't know the calories on them.

HollizleMyNizzle 02-23-2006 05:00 PM

Thanx I'll check em' out

cindymomtwo3 02-24-2006 09:29 PM

Phentermine Warning

***Warning about Phentermine!!!!*****

I don't mean to be a downer here or on your weight loss plan, but a few years back my husband & I both took Phentermine (Phen-Phen) from a weight loss clinic (w/ a doctor's supervision & all) and both lost 30 lbs. each in 2-3 months. First of all, that's way too fast! I developed gallstones and had to have my gallbladder removed! And that wasn't the worst of it. Now I have problems with my heart, it flutters quite a bit, and usually while I'm at rest (caffeine makes it worse). So, I not only had to have gallbladder surgery because of the Phentermine, I also have permanent heart damage. It was a quick way to lose weight, but now it's a real concern for me. The last time I went to the dentist, on their paperwork they ask if you have ever taken phen-phen. The reason being, if you have any heart damage from it you have to take an antibiotic before having them work on your teeth, something about getting bacteria in your bloodstream can be dangerous.

Just thought I'd share. I don't want others to go through the same thing!